Technical Lead H/F/D
Who are they?
Capco est un cabinet de conseil en management et technologie spécialisé dans la transformation des institutions financières, Banques ou Assurances.
Créé en 1998, Capco regroupe plus de 7 000 collaborateurs répartis dans 32 bureaux dans le monde dont 180 à Paris.
Avec un portefeuille de plus de 100 clients mondiaux, Capco opère à la rencontre des métiers et de la technologie. La force de Capco est de combiner une expertise du secteur financier avec une approche innovante, pour accélérer les initiatives digitales, accompagner les transformations réglementaires et RSE, et faire évoluer les organisations et méthodes de travail.
Fier de ses valeurs, Capco Paris a obtenu la certification Or d’EcoVadis, venant récompenser nos engagements pour le développement durable et nos performances en RSE à travers 21 indicateurs couvrant les thèmes de l’environnement, le social, les droits de l’Homme, l’éthique et les achats responsables.
Rencontrez Marie Fleur, Manager Change management
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy focused on the financial services sector. As part of Capco’s Digital practice, the Design team translates strategy into action, working across the product lifecycle to create and deliver digital innovations in partnership with our clients and their customers.
We are / have:
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Strong technology understanding and numerous IT delivery success stories
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for committed, innovative and creative people to join our technology & engineering team in Paris!
We are looking for a Technical Lead like you, and who can, guess what … - work on the creation of a new Digital Bank! Yes, we are building a new online bank for one of the major actors of French Banking Industry - from scratch using google cloud platform and latest technology.
As a Technical Lead, you will:
- Plan technical deliverables (including any system enhancements and upgrades) to meet project’s requirements within allocated budget and schedule.
- Plan & collaborate across different application teams to manage technical dependencies of the solution
- Plan, monitor and manage risks/issues related to technical delivery
- Provide status update related to technology delivery
- Partner with Product Management, Product Design and Tech leads to collate, understand and finalize functional and technical requirements
- Partner with Architects and Tech Leads to ensure solution design complies with enterprise design principles, security and control standards
- Partner with Test Managers to ensure completion of testing, including, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), performance / load testing and application security testing with quality results
- Manage technical implementation plan across application teams - coordinate technical implementation activities across application teams to ensure non-event production cutover and adequate post implementation support
- Escalate issues that impacts project schedule on timely basis and propose workarounds/resolutions
- Good technical knowledge and/or platform knowledge in Banking (e.g. Core banking) is a plus
- Good Banking & Payments domain knowledge
- Experience in technology, such as in development work (coding, functional specifications and technical specifications) and/or systems integration, IT testing and/or IT delivery (in aggregate no less than 8 years).
- Experience in Agile Delivery with more than 3 years leadership experience in managing agile IT delivery teams (Scrum, SaFe…)
- Being comfortable with a flexible plan and applying agile principles to planning and review
- Ability to influence, present and share key updates with the board, management, your team, and user audiences in numerous ways
- Capable of coordinating, motivating, and establishing team working principles
- Proven result-oriented person with a focus on delivery
- Good understanding and experience in software development cycle
- Good problem solving, analytical, synthesis, system thinking and solutioning skills
- Skills to know : Java OpenJDK 17, Kafka, container based runnables, Caching, CI/CD, RestJson open api 3.1.0, spring Boot 2.6.1, MongoDB, Gitlab React.JS, Kotlin 1.6, typescript, Jest 27.4
Why join Capco as a Technical Lead?
You will work on today’s largest digital project in European Banking Industry, joining a team of experts and passionate developers.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creation lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients.
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
Other Project / Product Management jobs
These job openings might interest you!See all job openings