- Mobile Apps, Foodservice, FoodTech
- From 250 to 2000 employees
People Partner Tech (HRBP) F/M/N
- Permanent contract
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: Not specified
Qui sont-ils ?
Let’s Swile for a fulfilling work environment 🚀
Swile is the first employee super-app that offers a unified, personalized and modern experience that strengthens engagement at work!
But it’s also a smart-card that brings together all your benefits: reinvented meal vouchers, gift vouchers to spoil your employees all year round, a mobility advantage to reduce your carbon impact
By combining the best of the human and technological approach, Swile undertakes to carry the current mutations of the labor market by posing as a leader of the Worktech.
Morning, noon and night, we move towards a vision of the world of work that is fulfilling for all employees!
We are currently backed by 290 million euros raised from investors such as Softbank, Index Ventures, Idinvest, Bpifrance, Daphni and Kima. Today, we have no less than 750,000 users and more than 25,000 corporate customers (including Carrefour, Le Monde, PSG, Airbnb, Spotify, Red Bull and Tik Tok).
After the acquisition of Sweevana, Briq and Vee Beneficios, we have added a string to our bow following the acquisition of a French nugget, Okarito: with Swile, it is now possible to manage business travel expenses in complete autonomy 🚀 !
Born under the sun of Montpellier, we are also present in Paris and Sao Paulo (yes, yes, you read that right 🤩)!
Descriptif du poste
😎 Your future position :
The People Partner has 5 key missions but mainly is to help Swile steer its growth and scale, making sure we have the appropriate organisation structure (no silo), the right people at the right place and that they are in the best conditions to succeed.
The People Partners will co-build with different stakeholders (especially for the Product, Engineering & Central Ops Team) and nurture a unique experience that enable people to do their best work and become their best self.
The missions are :
1. Be a strategic partner
- Refocus on strategic objectives and identify critical HR metrics
- Support the business and respond to changing needs
2. Be a strong Operation coordinator
- Support people development by having courageous discussions.
- Sparing partnering with managers and leaders to ensure the sustainable growth.
- Handle processes and culture to Swilers.
3. Take on the role of an Employee Facilitator
- Manage various personalities in the company and be able to manage conflicts if they occur (facilitator role)
- Respond to organizational and cultural changes
4. Stay an emergency responder
- Respond to managers and team questions and needs when a crisis is being handled
- Help to build a plan to action during the crisis and“coach” the team to solve the problem
5. Contribute to the HR influence within Swile
- Partnering with the other HR functions
- Developing the new function and vision of HRBP
- Influencing the HR trends, participating to key projects for the future
🥇Your future team :
- You will be part of the People Partner team of 4 great women (Camille M., Camille A., Lina and Camilla in Brazil).
- You will be managed by Astrid, People Partner Director. (N+1)
✨It will be a perfect match if :
- You have 10 year-experience minimum in fast-paced environments (you have seen organizations scaline fast and the challenges / opportunities it brings)
- Ability to support, coach, embark and challenge the stakeholders in order to deliver the People Experience
- Structured, analytical and synthetic and you have an action-oriented approach to problem solving. Show pragmatism and flexibility in developing the most appropriate initiatives to support the growth of Swile
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of the organization. Team facilitation skills. Knowledge in change management.
- People experience culture and vision (programs, practices, systems…)
- Fluent in english and french
Déroulement des entretiens
🔥 Our hiring process :
- First screen : a 30 minute video interview with Priscilla from the hiring super team
- Experience Interview : an exchange with Shana, our Chief People Officer, (N+2) to challenge your hard & soft skills
- Assessment : an immersion in our environment via a practical case study where we will ask you to work on a specific subject related to your future responsibilities. This will also give you the opportunity to project yourself in a real situation with your future manager, Astrid !
- Swile Interview : an essential step, our cultural fit! This will be the opportunity for you to talk about your motivations and values by meeting 2 Swilers from other departments (Eric and Thjis).
- Final Round : the interview with Shana, your future N+2, to validate the last points that remain outstanding, on your side as well as ours!
🎙 In our process we commit to :
- Being available, transparent in our feedback and show kindness during our exchanges
- Considering people from all backgrounds, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion
- Treating every candidate as an equal in the hiring process
- Creating an inclusive and diverse team where every Swiler can thrive. We respect and value the wealth of cultures, perspectives, skills, and varied experiences within our teams, which is why we seek talented individuals from all backgrounds.