- Permanent contract
- Starting date:
- Occasional remote authorized
- > 3 years
- SaaS / Cloud Services, Software
- From 15 to 50 employees
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
In the digital age, content rules.
Production and distribution have shifted from the few to the many. We have all become the media, the media has been marginalized and brands are now broadcasters.
Everyone has a story to tell or something to sell. A need to create and connect, post and publish, showcase and share.
So, say hello to Strapi! We exist to fuel the world’s creativity and productivity
by unleashing the power of content.
So we’ve built the next generation CMS that does exactly that. Across the full lifecycle and the entire stack.
Looking forward to giving more resources to a open-source community powered by thousand of users?
We are looking for a Technical Writer who will take the lead on the documentation!
Half-way between the product and the marketing, the documentation is a crucial pillar for the community to learn and use the software. We really want to take care of it.
As an open-source company, we advocate transparency, sharing and know-how as our core values. The product we are building is following those values. We are creating a brand new self-hosted and customizable Content Management System to let individuals and large teams spread content on any platform.
None of that will be possible without the community who is pushing us every day. By joining Strapi, you will discover how rewarding it can be to work for people who care about what you are doing.
With more than 18,000 stars on GitHub, more than 500K downloads on npm and thousands of users across more than 162 countries, Strapi is the leading open-source headless CMS.
If you recognise yourself into these values, love to be part of the team, and care about those around you, we encourage you to apply.
- Structure the documentation to make sure the information is easy to find.
- Make user research to list the needs from the community.
- Create new documentation resources based on the community needs.
- Partner closely with the Product team and the Strapi community.
- Create scalable workflows to manage documentation resources.
- Maintain the documentation up-to-date.
- You are familiar with development technologies (React, Vue, Node.js & DevOps).
- You already wrote developer-oriented (API, DevTools, etc.) documentations.
- You are organized, autonomous and have a great (C) English level.
- You are flexible and focused on solutions.
- Stripe, Twilio and Algolia documentations inspires you.
- You used a lot of APIs.
- You keep things simple and straight to the point.
- Competitive salary & equity.
- Latest MacBook Pro (13’’) & additional screen (27”).
- Reward culture (training, offsite and team dinners).
- Open source experience.
- Healthy snacks and drinks (unlimited coffee, fruits, juices etc).
- Free health assurance (Alan).
- Meal vouchers.
- Call with our CTO in order to get to know each other better and explain your upcoming tasks.
- Technical test to have a look on your skills
- Meet the team and hopefully a final offer.
10 reasons to work for Strapi
- Work with positive, caring and passionate people.
- Work remotely (if you want to and when you want to).
- Flexible office hours.
- Work on an open source software.
- Be part of a respectful and caring community.
- Work on a product that will be used by millions of people (yes, we are very ambitious!).
- Join early the journey of an ambitious project and grow with the company.
- Focus on your results, not the hours you stay at work.
- Be listened to and have a real impact on the company (most of our initiatives come from employees).
- Drink a glass of wine or just take time with your teammates, we are a family and take care of each other.
Meet the Strapi team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn