- SaaS / Cloud Services, Software
- From 15 to 50 employees
Partner Development Manager
- Permanent contract
- Possible full remote
In the digital age, content rules.
Production and distribution have shifted from the few to the many. We have all become the media, the media has been marginalized and brands are now broadcasters.
Everyone has a story to tell or something to sell. A need to create and connect, post and publish, showcase and share.
So, say hello to Strapi! They exist to fuel the world’s creativity and productivity
by unleashing the power of content.
So they’ve built the next generation CMS that does exactly that. Across the full lifecycle and the entire stack.
We are looking for a Partner Business Development Manager to work directly with the leadership team to develop and lead the development of our partner programs. We are seeing a significant increase in the channel partner ecosystem’s interest to work with Strapi. We need someone to join the team who is willing to jump in and execute on the current opportunities while building the relationships and engagement to drive our partner business to the next level of success.
- Support definition and positioning of the channel programs Strapi needs to implement or evolve.
- Drive revenue and pipeline together with the partners with a hands on sales approach
- Defining appropriate partnership standards (i.e. tiering levels, standard benefits, program qualification requirements, eligibility criteria, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to develop a programmatic approach to supporting Strapi partners, and effectively implement a roadmap of change that supports business objectives.
- Research our channel partner incentives and business development programs against our competitors.
- Be the expert for contracts with our partners, and for each partnership, understand respective obligations and ensuring all parties are meeting them
- Track and report key performance metrics tied to the business objectives
- Building and executing against a repeatable and usable playbook for the onboarding and continuous management of the ecosystem. We want to ensure a best in class experience for our partners.
- Requires a minimum of 3+ years of related experience in Enterprise Software Sales or Channel Partner Management
- Experience building out; or actively overseeing an existing Ecosystem Program in a SaaS company or Tech company.
- Demonstrated experience developing and owning partner onboarding practices
- You have a track record of success with partner generated revenue
- Track record working with Value Added Resellers, Global Systems Integrator, Cloud Partners and Tech Alliances Partners.
- You have experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles, as well as demonstrated ownership in all aspects of territory management, and experience in bringing innovative/market-defining products to market.
- The right attitude - Self-starter and has the ability to work independently with a strong sense of urgency and passion to make great things happen.
- The experience of working in a fast-moving customer-led culture is essential. A positive, can-do and pragmatic approach.
- Ability to multi-task and keep a number of actions moving forward at once.
- Working in Open Source software models preferred.
- Knowledge of CMS and/or other streaming data platforms preferred.
- Discovery call
- Fit Meeting
- Reference call
Meet the Strapi team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn