- Health, Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- From 50 to 250 employees
Industrialization / Industrial methods engineer
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
Stilla Technologies is a Life sciences company whose mission is to improve health by offering researchers and clinicians worldwide solutions for high precision genetic analysis.
Since 2016, Stilla Technologies has empowered researchers with the Naica System, a solution that enables to detect & quantify DNA with unprecedented precision.
The Naica System supports a wide range of genetic tests and molecular biology assays — including liquid biopsy tests for cancer diagnostics, viral load quantification, pre‐natal testing, and GMO detection. Overall, the Naica System’s superior performances make it a preferred technology for precision medicine research and therapeutic monitoring.
Stilla advises and supports its customers worldwide with a multidisciplinary team, whose expertise spans from microfluidics and chemistry, to molecular biology and computer science.
Stilla is hiring an industrialization / Industrial methods engineer whose main missions will be to define, implement and optimize the manufacturing and control methods of a product, in order to achieve the objectives of quality, quantity, deadlines, costs, productivity, safety. The Industrialization / industrial methods engineer reports to the Production Manager.
Missions for the Industrialization / industrial methods Engineer
• Define industrial resources and processes
• Create and guarantee production ranges and allocated times
• Write technical specifications (tools, suppliers, subcontractors …) and carry out feasibility studies
• Write and update documentation and standards related to manufacturing and product QC: production ranges, production overview, nomenclature
• Define flows
• Estimate the manufacturing or assembly times and establish the production schedules.
• Define and develop production lines
• Manage process and resource developments and participate in improving production performance through continuous improvement tools
• Support the production line
Our ideal candidate
• Has a master 2 level or engineer degree in industrial engineering, Ideally a specialization in medical devices development or industrialization
• Has one or more successful experiences taking part in the development and industrialization of a production line.
• Has ideally a good knowledge of quality & regulatory standards in the field, ex. ISO 13485, IVD
• Capacity to manage suppliers and accompany quality audits
• Team spirit, with excellent communication skills
• Is pro-active, autonomous and rigorous
• Likes to interact with multiple teams and interfaces
• Ability to manage transversally
• Must speak French and English fluently
Meet the Stilla Technologies team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn