- Health, Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- From 50 to 250 employees
Automation Engineer / Industrial project manager
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
Stilla Technologies is a Life sciences company whose mission is to improve health by offering researchers and clinicians worldwide solutions for high precision genetic analysis.
Since 2016, Stilla Technologies has empowered researchers with the Naica System, a solution that enables to detect & quantify DNA with unprecedented precision.
The Naica System supports a wide range of genetic tests and molecular biology assays — including liquid biopsy tests for cancer diagnostics, viral load quantification, pre‐natal testing, and GMO detection. Overall, the Naica System’s superior performances make it a preferred technology for precision medicine research and therapeutic monitoring.
Stilla advises and supports its customers worldwide with a multidisciplinary team, whose expertise spans from microfluidics and chemistry, to molecular biology and computer science.
Stilla is hiring an Industrial project manager whose main missions will be:
1) Industrial projects such as “new equipment”:
- In collaboration with the various experts, you define the specifications;
- From a functional specification you analyze the need according to budgetary, time and technical constraints; you write the technical specifications and consult the various contractors / service providers / suppliers;
- In collaboration with the experts and interlocutors of a project, you analyze the responses of the various suppliers and participate in their selection;
- You ensure the relationship with the contractors / service providers / suppliers with the support of the support services (Legal, Purchasing, Maintenance …) during the different phases of the project;
2) Improvement projects for existing equipment:
- You study and suggest improvements to be made on production equipment; you make them happen;
- You participate in the analysis of the effectiveness of the improvements implemented with the aim of continuous improvement of productivity and quality;
HIRING : AUGUST 2020
Engineer training with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in project management in the industry
Your level of English allows you to be comfortable in an international environment
Autonomous in nature, you are rigorous, reactive,
Good interpersonal skills, you know how to be proactive and manage priorities.
Meet the Stilla Technologies team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn