- SaaS / Cloud Services, Software
- From 15 to 50 employees
- Permanent contract
- Occasional remote authorized
Startup Flow’s mission is to support large organizations and their teams to connect with innovation ecosystems to explore new business territories, find new business models, and make informed decisions about external innovation opportunities.
Startup Flow is a SaaS platform for companies to map, manage and monitor their open innovation projects with startups and partners at scale. The platform helps to consistently orchestrate the right data, the right processes, and the right people involved in the increasing number of open innovation initiatives (corporate venture capital, startup partnerships, R&D projects, etc.).
Some of the world’s leading innovators (HSBC, Nestlé, Capgemini, Bayer, and many others) are using Startup Flow to build innovation portfolios, design operational processes, and generate automatic reporting.
And they are growing fast! Headquartered in the heart of Paris and with operations in Germany and the UK, Startup Flow supports their clients and their teams in 42 countries.
In our technical team, we build the infrastructure, interfaces, and applications to provide a first-class service to our users, customers, and even colleagues! Being an engineer at Startup Flow means joining a team of talented, committed, and passionate engineers, with a lot of interactions with other teams.
The DevOps profil will be key to our scale-up. We have a non trivial infrastructure environment: Single-tenant Multi-cloud, and we need to transform our current stack to scale our Deployment pipeline (CI/CD). Furthermore, as we scale a more focus Observability on the services will be needed (monitoring, alerting, etc), as well as automation around our Data pipeline.
Main roles & responsibilities:
- Help us scale Startup Flow as a mission-critical tool for every corporation to engage their ecosystem to drive business.
- We handle very sensitive data, so a lot of effort is put on the data security/isolation.
- Improving our CI/CD pipeline, packaging, deployment, and execution environment infrastructure.
- Improving our platform observability (monitoring, alerting, tracing, etc).
- Assess, design, and deploy technology options for our infrastructure and systems.
- Working closely with all the Engineering team (server, data, and mobile) to help them deploy tools and automation in their daily jobs.
- Apply DevOps and DevSecOps processes on a Kaizen environment
- Help design and deploy our next Data pipeline iteration.
Our current stack
- NodeJS on the backend (Loopback), along with ElasticSearch and MongoDB.
- Chef, Docker & AbstruseCI among others for deployment (multi single-tenant).
- Angular2+, React Native and React + Redux for our frontends.
- AirFlow, PostgreSQL, and Metabase for our data stack.
- Hosted on AWS, Azure, and OVH.
- A really cool team
- We are a remote-friendly company and value work-life balance.
- Engineer Culture environment
- An attractive salary package
- Have high impact and purpose inside our company
- No cake!
- You’re working on a product experiencing rapid-growth — your work is well-crafted and well-tested for scale.
- You have SysAdmin and NetworkAdmin knowledge
- You have experience with IAAS, docker, and DevOps tools
- You can create scripts in sh/ruby/go/etc.
- You have an intermediate level of English
- A quick talk with the Head of engineering by videocon (15 mins)
- A face to face technical talk with a Senior Developer
- Culture fit with a Founder
- Culture fit with the Team
Meet the Startup Flow team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn