Spideo is the leading company in video and cultural content recommendation.
Founded in 2010, Spideo quickly became the reference as a recommendation service for VoD platforms in France. The company works with most of the major players in the broadcasting market: Canal, Sky, Televisa, ADN. In constant international development, their product is deployed in many countries such as Mexico, Switzerland, Brazil, Poland.
Above all, Spideo is about human and adaptable recommendations. Its field is undeniably technology, but with an ethical approach. The algorithms, dashboards and analytics provided are transparent, controllable and respectful of data protection: Spideo believes in a human-centered AI.
The concept of this technology was born out of frustration. The founders were not satisfied with spending as much time browsing through online movie catalogs as they did watching them. The very notion of advice that existed in video stores and that was embodied by the figure of the clerk, is no longer found on digital VOD platforms. It is this experience of human, personalized and conversational advice that has been the company's objective since its creation.
Spideo is looking for curious people, eager to become experts in recommendation engines. They are agile profiles, who are not afraid to innovate, to think outside the box and to solve problems, in a friendly and trustful way.
Be they juniors or more experienced, many types of positions are open. As a tech company that addresses the cultural sector, Spideo welcomes anime fans, Italian cinema aficionados, video game enthusiasts, English literature lovers…
A strong team spirit and an acute sense of responsibility, you can feel that we like what we do.
A constant support in your professional evolution and training, resulting in real skill improvement.
Modularity: the freedom to organize yourself with different work from home options according to your needs and an included starting package for the installation of your work environment at home. A respected work-life balance.
- A green terrace garden to gather in a beautiful setting 🌱
- Coworking with the Becomtech association, which strives to promote gender diversity and equality in computing and digital 💻
- A board and video game space with vintage consoles, a Switch, a PS5...🎮
- Have lunch along the canal, be it winter or summer 🌊
- Weekly afterworks, thematic evenings, seminars & breakfasts ☕
- Free, fresh and organic seasonal fruits! 🍏
- Sharp recommendations of movies & series thanks to our content team experts & joyful animated conversations around these programs 🎞