Customer Success Manager - Intern
- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
Customer Success Manager - Intern
WHO ARE WE?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to take the hassle out of payments at work. We’re based in Paris but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivvy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1200+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised two rounds of funding: our first €8 million came from European angels and VCs, just 12 months after our first €2 million.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 13 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and having drinks after a good day of work.
Our team values
We’re all owners
Go for it boldly and without fear of failure. Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
Proactively seek out ways to grow. Always run the extra mile
What will you do ?
- You will be the right hand of our Customer Success Managers, helping them to handle challenges they face on a daily basis
- You will work on operational support to deliver the best customer experience
- You will be the main owner of preparing, checking and sending gifts
- You will also be a great help for our CS Ops department, cleaning & updating data within our current CRM (Customer Relationship Manager)
- You will be in regular contact with our Banking department, making sure we meet all the compliance requirements on time for our clients.
- You will help monitoring our customers’ activity, pushing usage for our all-in-one spending management platform.
Must have :
- You are curious and quick learner, you have the ability to absorb quantity of new information.
- You hold dear the success of our customers and will prove it in the way you do your job on a daily basis.
- You are a rigourous, patient and empathetic person.
- You are comfortable managing several tasks and issues in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
- You have a passion for startups or dynamic environments. Previous experience in a similar working environment is a plus.
Extra (would be great)
- Previous experience in B2B SaaS company.
- Previous experience in User Care, Customer Success or Operations.
Why should you apply ? 🙌
- Learning environment, entrepreneur and team spirit 💫
- Cool offices in the Sillicon Sentier (75010, Paris) 🏠
- A team of hackers and hustlers dedicated to grow Spendesk in Europe 🚀
- Gifts powered by our internal virtual currency 🎁
- Lunchr cards 🍽
- Thursday social with the team 🍻
Meet the Spendesk team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn