Lead Data Analyst
- Début :
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 2 ans
- Application mobile, Digital, Média, Publicité
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Lead Data Analyst
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Shopmium est une application mobile qui offre des réductions exclusives sur des produits du quotidien en magasin et en ligne. Fini les bons de réduction papier, tout se passe sur smartphone en quelques instants !
Shopmium s’est lancée en 2011 et a déjà collaboré avec des centaines de marques telles que Danone, Nestlé, Heineken, Andros, Henkel et bien d’autres… Et propose chaque semaine des dizaines d’offres sur son appli.
Aujourd’hui Shopmium rassemble une communauté de plus de 5 millions d’utilisateurs en France, au
Royaume-Uni et en Belgique.
En novembre 2015, Shopmium a rejoint le groupe américain Quotient Technology Inc., leader américain du couponing digital créé en 1998 (sous la marque Coupons.com), situé dans la Silicon Valley.
Descriptif du poste
As a Data Analyst with Shopmium, you will have access to a vast amount of data that you will explore and analyze to find solutions to business questions. You will face challenging problems that require data-driven solutions, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
You will be responsible for quantifying deep understanding of user behavior patterns and motivations through analysis of user response to product and marketing strategies and tactics. You will contribute to the strategy, design, development, test and delivery of data-driven algorithms and techniques to further optimize our products. You will collaborate on driving consumer focused solutions across personalized promotion, media and advertisement recommendations, targeting and insights.
As a Data Analyst, you will help ensure all teams at Shopmium have the data they need to drive their projects, helping these team identify opportunities.
This is a new role at Shopmium so you will have a lot of opportunity to shape our data strategy & the role itself
Position Responsibilities :
- Build actionable data reports and visualizations that will help other teams make strategic decisions, improving their autonomy and increasing their overall efficiency
- Help product managers, designers, and engineers to understand our products usage and user behaviors, and facilitate data-driven decision making
- Help marketing teams optimize their initiatives through improved KPI tracking and analytics
- Use your excellent analytical skills and business sense to nurture innovation and find new opportunities for growth
- Run deep data analyses and investigations
- Drive the production of analytic capabilities in data management, modeling and algorithms
- Develop, test and deploy new data models, effectively engage and partner with other teams to drive their implementation and make an impact
- Work with the commercial leaders to find opportunities for Shopmium to commercialise our data assets
- Present findings to team leads and executives
Position Qualifications :
- Degree in Engineering, Statistics, Data mining, Applied Mathematics, AI, or related areas from a top school
3 to 5 years’ experience in applying data and science to improve products and services
- You are able to grasp complex concepts and develop clear, concise, synthesized recommendations for non-technical people, backed by data and analyses
- You know how to manipulate large data sets and analyze them to identify actionable insights
- You have experience in designing, executing and measuring A/B tests for optimization models
- For occasional needs or exploration you do ad-hoc analyzes, in Python or similar language
- You are fluent with SQL and are able to write complex and performant queries with no assistance
- You’ve mastered data analysis and visualization in Excel, Google Sheets, Tableau and/or similar tools
- You have good communication skills with the ability to work well across the organization
- You are fluent in French and have business proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Starting from raw data extraction, the Lead Data Analyst will aim at transforming data into an appealing story, with simple and precise Data Visualisations, in an efficient and timely manner !
You are this person, please apply here !
Reporting to: Head of Product & Technology
Déroulement des entretiens
ITW with CTO + Lead Developer
Découvrez l'équipe de Shopmium
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn