- April 18, 2019
- Début : February 29, 2020
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 7 ans
- Application mobile, Publicité
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Cette offre a été pourvue !
How about joining a fast-growing mobile business in Europe that is part of a US NYSE-listed business?
Founded in 2012, Shopmium has created a mobile app that allows its users to discover new products in stores around them and offers their users exclusive promotions. No more coupons to cut, proof of purchase to send back… everything happens on smartphone in just a few moments!
More than 500 brands have already trusted Shopmium: Nestlé, Kellogg’s, John West, Heineken, PepsiCo, Dr Oetker and many others … Each week, dozens of new offers are being published online and in the app and we now work with merchants providing online cashback too. Innovation is at the heart of our strategy and we constantly create new solutions for brands and their consumers.
We employ more than 70 people in offices in Paris and London and have received numerous awards for our innovative mobile couponing solution. Over 5 million people are already using the app.
In November 2015, Shopmium joined the US group, based in California, Quotient Technology Inc. – the leader in digital couponing created in 1998 (formerly known as Coupons.com Inc.).
Descriptif du poste
Directly reporting to the Group CFO in the US, you will work with the global finance team and also alongside the European Managing Director and be a part of the European Leadership team. Your key responsibilities are :
- Implementation and management of the European budgeted P&L
- Monitor, analyze, and report financials to drive the operational performance
- Work with the sales & operations teams to deliver accurate forecasting, which is a key-driver to report as part of a US listed company
- Management of the accounting department (you are the guarantor of monthly closings)
- Manage audits with US & Europe
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) standards.
- Manage cash flow planning process & optimization of cash management,
- Handle PTP & OTC cycles
- Management of tax aspects
- Implementation and optimization of procedures
- Maintain strategic relationships with business partners : banks, financial partners and institutions
HR & Office Management
- Manage UK & France payroll
- Handle office leases and providers
- In charge of equipment purchases and company documentation
- You are fluent in both English and French.
- You have at least 7 years of proven track record in finance controlling and administration, including management. Experience in the Tech industry is a significant advantage.
- You are at ease in a global environment working with colleagues, customers and partners across different time zones and countries.
- Data driven and goal oriented, you measure success both quantitatively and qualitatively, and understand the importance of both.
- With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will be a key leadership figure to our staff and an ambassador to all company partners.
- You are a self motivated inspiring leader who will help others succeed around you
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You are looking to make a major career jump by joining an ambitious company with high growth potential.
Working at Shopmium is
- A unique experience within an innovative startup & leader in the market
- Discover the universe of a fast paced mobile first business
- Work with a smart & dynamic team in a great office environment in the center of Paris
- Be part of a pioneer company in Silicon Valley going through a period of significant change and growth
Découvrez l'équipe de Shopmium
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn