Founded in 2014, Shippeo is a global leader in real-time multimodal transportation visibility, helping major shippers and logistics service providers operate more collaborative, automated, sustainable, profitable, and customer-centric supply chains.
Hundreds of customers, including global brands such as Coca-Cola HBC, Carrefour, Renault Group, Schneider Electric, Total, Faurecia, Saint-Gobain and Eckes Granini, trust Shippeo to track more than 28 million shipments per year across 92 countries.
Having already raised €110 million in funding, Shippeo grows on average by 80% year on year. Their team of Shippians comprises 28 different nationalities, speaking a total of 24 languages.
Their ambition is to be the Global leader in real-time multimodal transportation (RTTV) and they believe that the best way to achieve this is to hire diverse, straightforward, and motivated people with a passion for transforming and reshaping how the world works. Their company culture is based on passion, humility, ownership, and curiosity, which are all embedded in four key values.
- 🚀 Ambition
- 💙 Care
- 🎯 Deliver
- 🤝 Collaboration
If you identify with their values and enjoy working in a fast-paced and international environment, Shippeo is just the place for you!
- Regular team events in their offices and one offsite a year with the whole company
- Culture Clubs with ambassadors in all countries
- A welcoming and complete onboarding process for all newcomers with internal trainings and a visit to Shippeo’s HQ in Paris
- Flexible work-life balance with remote work options a possibility
- Employee well-being activities with quarterly satisfaction / ENPS surveys
- Convenient office locations across several large European cities
- Regular catch ups with a bi-weekly ‘all hands’ meeting where information is shared between all teams