- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Logistics
- From 50 to 250 employees
Sales Development Representative (native English) (H/F)
- Permanent contract
- Occasional remote authorized
This position was filled!
Shippeo, the European leader in supply chain visibility, gives shippers, carriers, and end-customers instant access to predictive and real-time information of every delivery.
Shippeo’s machine-learning, proprietary algorithm dynamically calculates ETAs allowing shippers to quickly anticipate problems, proactively alert end-customers, and efficiently manage exceptions. Shippeo helps market-leading companies leverage transportation to deliver exceptional customer service and achieve operational excellence.
Founded in 2014, Shippeo tracks more than 5 million loads per year throughout Europe and connects to carriers in more than 62 countries. Shippeo’s more than 130 employees have 22 different nationalities, and speak 20 languages!
Passionate about a career in sales, and looking to get started? Join Shippeo, one of the fastest growing startups in Europe, who is revolutionizing the supply chain and transportation industry.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will hold one of the most important roles in the Sales organization. We are looking for an energetic and achievement-oriented Sales Development Representative who is fluent in English, to help us qualify leads by quickly and strategically identifying potential customers. You will be our future customers’ first point-of-contact at Shippeo and the gatekeeper who decides who our Sales Executives should engage with for next steps.
You will be responsible for:
- Becoming an encyclopedia of knowledge for how Shippeo works, the problems we are solving, and the benefits we bring to large enterprises
- Conduct effective discovery and qualification conversations, via phone or email, with leads by using your deep understanding of our platform’s value proposition and use-cases
- Qualifying leads as potential sales opportunities, through initial phone and email contact
- Quickly and strategically identifying leads who have the potential to become future customers
- Connect and nurturing relationships with decision makers within targeted accounts (C-level executives and Directors in large, global enterprises)
- Creating your own innovative outbound prospecting campaigns to generate new leads
- Keeping a meticulous record of interactions with leads in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Being present at Shippeo marketing events throughout Europe, pitching our solution to attendees, and quickly identifying potential sales opportunities
- Providing additional sales and marketing support on an as-needed basis
- Use your knowledge of customers’ needs to educate the broader team on learnings and business opportunities
- 1-2 years in a Sales/Business Development role (previous experience at a B2B startup is a plus)
- Native English
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold emails and cold calling)
- Previous CRM experience, especially Salesforce, is a plus
- A highly organized professional who is self-driven, motivated, and achievement-focused professional
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A true team player willing to roll-up their sleeves and give a hand when needed
Meet the Shippeo team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn