- Permanent contract
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Logistics
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
Shippeo, the European leader in supply chain visibility, gives shippers, carriers, and end-customers instant access to predictive and real-time information of every delivery.
Shippeo’s machine-learning, proprietary algorithm dynamically calculates ETAs allowing shippers to quickly anticipate problems, proactively alert end-customers, and efficiently manage exceptions. Shippeo helps market-leading companies leverage transportation to deliver exceptional customer service and achieve operational excellence.
Founded in 2014, Shippeo tracks more than 5 million loads per year throughout Europe and connects to carriers in more than 62 countries. Shippeo’s more than 90 employees have 22 different nationalities, and speak 20 languages!
Shippeo is looking for a Program Director to lead the implementation of Shippeo at our largest European customers’ organizations.Reporting directly to the CEO, as a Program Director your responsibilities will include:
- Own the relationship with our largest customers, ensuring the correct implementation of Shippeo, the customer’s contract renewal and expansion to new perimeters
- Coordinate and lead the internal teams involved on the implementation (Project, Product, R&D, Support, Carriers onboarding) as well as external resources when required
- Identify risks and issues to effectively delivering the implementation as planned and build risk mitigation plans
- Lead the organization of steering committees to review goals, progress, risks, opportunities and contractual topics
- Advocate customer needs in all the departments of Shippeo (Sales, Marketing, Product, Operations)
- A Bachelor’s degree, MSc preferred with tier-one business or engineering school.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Good judgment, strong problem solving and pragmatic approach.
** 15 years + of experience, including significant experience as Program / Project Director for IT projects working with demanding customers
- Travel for key meetings, may vary based on internal and client requirements.
- Native proficiency in French and full professional proficiency in English. Full professional proficiency in a third language would be a strong advantage.
Meet the Shippeo team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn