- Mobile Apps, Logistics, Shipping and Ground Transport
- From 50 to 250 employees
Who are they?
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder at the intersection of where technology meets logistics. Through our proprietary transportation operating system, built by our in-house tech teams, we not only connect shippers to our fleet of thousands of trucks, but also improve how they move products in sustainable, cost-efficient, and transparent ways - making the logistics industry fit for the future. In a traditional industry, we’re growing and moving fast to digitally automate all road logistics processes. You can be part of one of Europe’s latest growth stories as we fast-forward road logistics into digitalization. Get to know us, our culture, green business, funding history, and more on our blog here.
sennder is a European digital freight forwarder looking for a Quality Manager to join our operations team.
The role is based in our Paris office. Do you want to help us shape the future of the logistics industry?
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives innovation and we offer an international and friendly work environment with an energetic company culture. Just be yourself and maybe you’ll bring something valuable to the role we didn't initially think of.
If you’re passionate about taking yourself, sennder, and the logistics industry to the next level, curious, and driven by solving puzzles and influencing how we reach our business goals, then you might be who we’re looking for. What others may consider uncertainty, you see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive, while being a team player and understanding how your personal development intersects with the company’s growth.
As a Quality Manager, you’ll be responsible for your market’s quality performance (On time performance, Rolls, Cancellations). You will identify and root cause poor performance in your market, develop process/product ideas to improve, implement global strategies into local structures, and monitor process compliance.
You will be collaborating closely with the global quality team and quality managers from other sennder offices. You will also be working cross-functionally with account managers, carrier managers, and sales to drive results for shippers, carriers, and our internal operations teams.
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder at the intersection of where technology meets logistics. Through our proprietary transportation operating system, built by our in-house tech teams, we not only connect shippers to our fleet of thousands of trucks, but also improve how they move products in sustainable, cost-efficient, and transparent ways - making the logistics industry fit for the future. In a traditional industry, we’re growing and moving fast to digitally automate all road logistics processes.
You can be part of one of Europe’s latest growth stories as we fast-forward road logistics into digitalization.
Get to know us, our culture, green business, funding history, and more on ourblog here.
In this role you will:
Strategy and Planning
- Be a strategic partner to the Country Ops Lead and Global Quality team and help define the strategy for improving service quality
- Develop service quality action plans for your local market and work with country lead and team leads to implement
- Complete/ assist with processes developed by the central Quality team in your local market
- Gather, define/document, and prioritize process/product ideas to shape the roadmap
- Monitor your metrics and report market performance at quality reviews.
Problem Solving & Process/Product Optimization
- Problem solving. We're faced with new and exciting challenges every single day. Analyze large datasets / root cause problems and help implement short-term solutions in a timely manner (ops hacks), while defining long term operational improvement initiatives, e.g process/product improvements, automation
- Be a cross-functional partner to the many teams that are essential to the successful execution of your targets, including local operations teams and global quality team
- Develop and execute pilots to drive service quality results
- Ensure process compliance - develop and implement action plans for non-compliance
- Document and track impact and progress of initiatives; e.g Performance tracking for poor performing carriers
- Monitor carrier GPS integration/carrier performance management to ensure favourable impact on service quality.
Who you are
- Undergraduate and/or graduate in Business, Engineering, Logistics, Economics, or another related field
- You have previous experience in business management or operations experience in a dynamic environment preferably within tech, management consulting, investment banking, or corporate strategy
- A willingness to 'get into the weeds' and a continuous improvement attitude
- Data prowess – passion for leveraging data to influence decisions
- Ability to prioritize efficiently in a high-paced start-up environment
- Ability to manage a highly diverse stakeholder group
- Proven experience utilizing your project management and strong communication skills. Able to structure a project from idea to design
- Experience documenting and reporting on your initiatives
- Written and spoken fluency in English and French.
Bonus if you have:
- Logistics/Transportation knowledge or experience
- Experience in Dashboard tools, e.g. Looker, Tableau, PowerBI
- SQL basic knowledge.
What you can expect:
- A fast-growing company, transitioning from startup to scale-up, where your work will make an impact on our growth and lead to several career opportunities.
- An international team of 800+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 7 country offices with English as our company language.
- A quarterly feedback and review process for personal development. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- When in office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- Gym membership, private healthcare, group insurance.
At sennder we want to maximize the individual’s potential for all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams. Learn more on our career site.
Please send your application in English and help us reduce negative unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age, address, and other unnecessary information in your CV. We only want to know the merits on which you’d be great for this role.
If you have any questions or problems please reach out to us email@example.com. We do not accept applications via email.#LI-JS1
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn