- Mobile Apps, Logistics, Shipping and Ground Transport
- From 50 to 250 employees
Global Key Account Manager II
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: Not specified
Who are they?
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder at the intersection of where technology meets logistics. Through our proprietary transportation operating system, built by our in-house tech teams, we not only connect shippers to our fleet of thousands of trucks, but also improve how they move products in sustainable, cost-efficient, and transparent ways - making the logistics industry fit for the future. In a traditional industry, we’re growing and moving fast to digitally automate all road logistics processes. You can be part of one of Europe’s latest growth stories as we fast-forward road logistics into digitalization. Get to know us, our culture, green business, funding history, and more on our blog here.
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We are a growing team looking for a global key account manager II (GKAM) to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. You would join our central sales team in the Paris office.
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a GKAM II, you’ll be joining a new team responsible for directing the strategy for our largest, global accounts to ensure our continued growth. You’ll be collaborating closely with the vertical market director, shipper program team, and customer solution designers to align our customers’ needs to our vision in changing market conditions that result in a profitable relationship.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL…
- Formulate and execute strategy for sennder’s largest accounts across all of Europe
- Be part of a new Central sales organization that will unlock Pan-European business that had been previously unrealized
- Integrate the needs of our shippers with sennder’s vision in order to create a best-in-class customer experience
- Proactively take a data-driven approach in driving continuous improvement projects and design solutions that drastically improve business processes and workflows
- Influence decision-making and strategy with customer and internal leadership teams
- Manage tough but necessary conversations with senior external stakeholders
- Be the face of sennder to Fortune 500 global brands as the most senior commercial owner
- Act as a mentor in sennder’s sales organisation as one of the most experienced individual contributors.
PREFERABLY YOU HAVE…
- A background working within sales in the logistics industry
- Solid background in sales, key account management, or business development;
- Previous experience in managing enterprise B2B sales cycles and creating long lasting partnerships
- A strong client orientation, acting as an advocate for the client and thinking out-of-the-box to turn painpoints into value-adds.
- A holistic mindset, understanding implications beyond individual accounts, thinking in aggregate about the industry
- Managing diverse portfolios of EUR 10-30M+ per year
sennder is moving trucks with the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at unparalleled quality. Through our proprietary transportation operating system, built by our in-house tech teams, we not only connect shippers to our fleet of thousands of trucks, but also improve how they move products in sustainable, cost-efficient, and transparent ways - making the logistics industry fit for the future. In a traditional industry, we’re growing and moving fast to digitally automate all road logistics processes.
We are building a curious team that is driven by an ambitious desire to solve the toughest logistics puzzles. What others may consider uncertainty, we see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive. We invite you to go on this journey with us and be part of one of Europe’s inspiring growth stories as we fast-forward road logistics into digitalization. Get to know us, our culture, green business, funding history, and more on our blog here.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual’s potential for all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams. Learn more on our career site.
- A fast-growing, start-up-oriented international team of 1000+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 8 country offices with English as our company language.
- Continuous feedback and bi-annual review process for personal development, professional growth, and career opportunities. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in-person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- Office first work policy (three days a week), that complies with local COVID-19 restrictions and policies. We also provide flex/hybrid remote working options.
- When in the office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- All interviews are currently conducted on a remote basis.
Please send your application in English and help us reduce negative unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age, address, and other unnecessary information in your CV. We only want to know the merits on which you’d be great for this role.
If you have any questions or problems please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept applications via email.