Business & Strategy Analyst Intern/ Stage (6 months)
- Mobile Apps, Logistics, Shipping and Ground Transport
- From 50 to 250 employees
Business & Strategy Analyst Intern/ Stage (6 months)
Who are they?
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder at the intersection of where technology meets logistics. Through our proprietary transportation operating system, built by our in-house tech teams, we not only connect shippers to our fleet of thousands of trucks, but also improve how they move products in sustainable, cost-efficient, and transparent ways - making the logistics industry fit for the future. In a traditional industry, we’re growing and moving fast to digitally automate all road logistics processes. You can be part of one of Europe’s latest growth stories as we fast-forward road logistics into digitalization. Get to know us, our culture, green business, funding history, and more on our blog here.
sennder is a European digital freight forwarder looking for a Business & Strategy Analyst Intern to join our SalesKey Team.
The role is based in the Paris office and will report to our Sales Manager. Do you want to help us shape the future of the logistics industry?
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives innovation and we offer an international and friendly work environment with an energetic company culture. Just be yourself and maybe you’ll bring something valuable to the role we didn't initially think of.
About the role:
If you’re passionate about taking yourself, sennder, and the logistics industry to the next level, curious, and driven by solving puzzles and influencing how we reach our business goals, then you might be who we’re looking for. What others may consider uncertainty, you see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive, while being a team player and understanding how your personal development intersects with the company’s growth.
As a Business & Strategy Analyst Intern, you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like building-up analyses and tools that will facilitate and radically improve our performance as well as push the entire company to make smarter decisions.
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder at the intersection of where technology meets logistics. Through our proprietary transportation operating system, built by our in-house tech teams, we not only connect shippers to our fleet of thousands of trucks, but also improve how they move products in sustainable, cost-efficient, and transparent ways - making the logistics industry fit for the future. In a traditional industry, we’re growing and moving fast to digitally automate all road logistics processes.You can be part of one of Europe’s latest growth stories as we fast-forward road logistics into digitalization.Get to know us, our culture, green business, funding history, and more on our blog here.
In this role you will:
- Lead transversal projects in Sales, Operations, Finance according to the strategic topics of the moment,
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies to maximize operational efficiency in collaboration with Sales, Operations, Product & Marketing teams,
- Sit-down and work with various teams in order to tackle some of their pain points,
- Assure the visibility and adoption of new processes and tools to stakeholders,
- Develop dashboards and tools that will provide consistent insights, visualization and tracking into performance, KPIs or historical performance,
- Conduct analyses with a business perspective to make strategic recommendations to the top management of the various divisions.
Preferably you are:
- Ideal applicants must therefore have an appetite for identifying, understanding and tackling challenges. We are looking for curious and motivated people with a strong desire to learn, adapt and become better,
- Curious: eager to learn by doing,
- Proactive: not afraid of working independently and answer people’s needs by all means,
- Problem-Solvers: driven by performance and willing to take actions,
- Data & Business-driven : able to understand data implications and link its resulting insights to real business problems,
- Strong Communication: comfortable with understanding data and turning it into a story or a decision,
- Creative and resourceful : you are not afraid of the unknown and like to think about new solutions and optimizations,
- You are fluent in French (compulsory) and English,
- Business backgrounds preferred.
What you can expect:
- A fast-growing company, transitioning from startup to scale-up, where your work will make an impact on our growth and lead to several career opportunities.
- An international team of 900+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 7 country offices with English as our company language.
- A quarterly feedback and review process for personal development. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- When in office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- Compliance with COVID-19 restrictions when required with remote interviews, onboarding, and working.
At sennder we want to maximize the individual’s potential for all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams. Learn more on our career site.
Please send your application in English and help us reduce negative unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age, address, and other unnecessary information in your CV. We only want to know the merits on which you’d be great for this role.
If you have any questions or problems please reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept applications via email.#LI-JS1
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn