Based out of Berlin, sennder was founded in 2015 by David Nothacker, Nicolaus Schefenacker and Julius Koehler. We are your digital road freight logistics partner when it comes to Full Truck Loads (FTL). As Europe’s leading forwarder, we offer our shippers access to our connected fleet of thousands of trucks. By leveraging our proprietary technology, we are taking logistics in a new direction and bring a new degree of transparency and flexibility to the industry. Taking such a unique approach, we save money for our shippers, increase earnings for our carriers whilst reducing carbon waste.
Their Goal? Their mission as a data-based technology company is to revolutionize the logistics and transport industry by connecting small freight companies with large business groups. Through their proprietary technology, they directly connect enterprise shippers with trucking companies, bringing greater transparency and efficiency to both carriers and shippers. They are committed to making the logistics industry fit for a sustainable future; by using data to optimize route efficiency, they reduce the environmental impact of road freight and decrease the cost of transportation.
Since its foundation, sennder has raised over $350m from leading investors including Baillie Gifford, Accel, Lakestar, HV Capital, Project A, Next47, Scania Growth Capital, Earlybird et Perpetual. In 2020, sennder also entered into a JV with Poste Italiane in Italy and acquired the European activities of Uber Freight. In 2021, sennder acquires the Dutch logistic player Cars&Cargo and also create a partnership with Zeitfracht.
With a team of 900 people in 7 countries, they move 100,000+ loads each month and lead 12,500 carriers across Europe.
sennder's teams are passionate about modernizing the freight market, an industry valued today at nearly €450bn, and are just waiting for you to help them transform it.
Passionate employees who share their values and corporate culture to revolutionise the freight transport sector!
sennder France values:
- 🚚 Keep on trucking. They make mistakes. They learn from them.
- 😃 Put customers first. They grow with their carriers and shippers.
- 🚀 Run the extra mile. They take ownership and act entrepreneurial.
- 💪 Succeed as a team. They empower those around them.
- 📈 Trust in data. They back their decisions with facts and figures.
The rituals at sennder France:
- The sennder Academy every first week of each month to welcome all our newcomers in all of our 7 countries (team building, presentation of the teams/functions and our strategy).
- All Hands on Wednesdays during which our teams communicates important information transparently.
- Afterwork, to have a good time everyday!
- Off-site: once a year, employees work outside the office on a long-term vision and it's ideal for creating cohesion between teams!