- Software, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
Junior Content Creator (Internship)
- Internship (6 month(s))
- Education: No degree
- Experience: > 6 months
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Driven by the mission to simplify the management, optimization and acceleration of any kind of digital content anywhere in the world, Scaleflex is a global leading B2B SaaS company developing powerful and scalable Digital Asset Management and Media Acceleration solutions.
Scaleflex provides scalable, reliable and affordable Cloud services - to load, store, organize, optimize, publish and accelerate all media assets (images, videos, static files such as JS and CSS files, etc.) for the website or mobile application.
As a fast-growing international company, we are now 75+ passionate members, solving DAM challenges for more than 1300 customers worldwide, thanks to our scalable and flexible SaaS products.
We unite by technology passion, company culture commitment and innovation freedom. We have become a digital leader and have achieved business excellence.
We value and respect individual strengths as well as strong team spirit. Sharing is in our DNA: knowledge, experience and ideas are open within our team. We promote synergies originating in our cultural backgrounds, life stories and skills.
Do you value storytelling?
Do you use animations and videos to illustrate your point?
Can you effectively and creatively combine visuals and words to grab people’s attention and persuade them to listen to you?
Scaleflex is hiring!
At Scaleflex, we are striving to make the Web faster by allowing our customers to store, optimize and deliver their assets (product images, videos, files, code, …) rocket fast over the World. In the context of our accelerated growth, we are looking to strengthen our international team with a Junior Content Creator (Intern), based in Singapore with the possibility to work remotely.
With a Team of over 75 spread across France, the UK, Germany, Bulgaria, Singapore and Vietnam and thanks to strong automation in our operations, we are able to serve more than 1300 happy customers worldwide with our current SaaS offering Cloudimage and Filerobot.
This is a unique opportunity in a rapidly expanding company with the goal of fully integrating into the team as a Junior Content Creator (Intern).
As part of the Marketing team and under the direct supervision of the Content Manager, you will be responsible, primarily but not limited to:
- Video script writing
- Marketing videos (for Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Internal training videos
- Event promotional videos
- Post-event wrap-up videos
- Product feature videos
- Short GIFs
- Animation and motion graphics
You will be involved in campaign brainstorming and planning sessions with experienced marketers and trained on industry insights and our products. Based on your interests, you can develop further in marketing, product or sales fields.
What we offer
- A dynamic work environment in a fast-growing Startup
- Humble but hungry work atmosphere: to become a rockstar, you must be surrounded by rockstars!
- Work in an international team with the ability to evolve fast in your position
- A workplace where you can have an impact and make a difference within the business but also to the web/app experience of hundreds of millions of users around the globe.
Our Team is built around people with a strong entrepreneurial culture and can-do attitude. We love people able to “do something out of nothing” and strive to get better every day.
In order to fit with our culture, you must be/have:
- Languages: English (full professional proficiency), knowledge of French and other languages will be considered a plus.
- Familiarity in Camtasia and relevant Adobe creative suites, such as Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects will be an added advantage
- Effective team player with good communication skills while able to work independently
- Accurate and structured working, reliability, meeting deadlines
- Interest in marketing, esp. B2B
- IT skills and knowledge will be considered a plus (CMS, Cloud services, Hosting etc.)
After the first introduction call with our HR department, you will have an opportunity to talk to your future supervisor and our Marketing Manager and have a short assignment, then you will meet our Chief of Staff (Marketing Advisor) for a final round.