- SaaS / Cloud Services, Electronics / Telecommunications
- From 50 to 250 employees
Bilingual Customer Service Officer FR/EN or FR/ES (Barcelona)
- Permanent contract
- Starting date:
- Partial remote authorized
- Education: 2 years of college
- Experience: > 1 year
This position was filled!
Qui sont-ils ?
Ringover Group is a CCaaS solution provider and European telephone operator since 2005. A French scale-up in hypergrowth, still managed by its founders, adopted by more than 10,000 customers, Ringover is on its way to becoming the next French unicorn by 2024.
Our vision: to revolutionize corporate telephony and transform it into a global and modern productivity tool, focused on customer relations, thanks to our 100% Cloud communication solution integrating telephony, video conferencing, SMS and collaborative messaging: Ringover was born!
The key: an end-to-end technological control, a simple and ergonomic interface integrated to the companies’ business software and an efficient performance management thanks to statistical and supervision tools.
We continue our international development: after the United Kingdom and Spain, we have launched the conquest of the United States with the ambition of making it our first market!
Descriptif du poste
Working directly with our Customer Service Manager, your main tasks will be to :
- Ensure telephone reception and first level support for customers
- Manage tickets by priority
- Qualify requests
- Ensure the administrative and technical deployment of the solution at the Client’s premises
- Manage the invoicing of customers and related issues
- Manage the customer relationship
Profile required :
- You have a first experience in a call centre, customer support
- Customer satisfaction is your priority
- You are rigorous, organised, versatile and autonomous
- Fluency in French and English and/or Spanish is required for this position.
Why join us?
This job is for you if you are…
- autonomous but enjoy working in a team
- demanding and caring
- serious but not overly serious
We are meant to work together if…
- You are positive: passionate and naturally curious, you are ready to move mountains to see your company grow
- You believe in Ringover’s success and are highly motivated to live a rewarding and challenging human experience
- Attractive fixed salary
- Type of contract “contrato indefinido”
- Tickets restaurants (Meal vouchers)
- Nice office 5 min away from the beach and 15 min form de city-centre (Poblenou),
- International & dynamic colleagues
- People-friendly management where mutual confidence and the reward of effort have real meaning.
- Career development opportunities.
IMPORTANT: To apply for this position, you must be authorized to work in Spain (NIE, Spanish address etc…)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home.
We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or videocall.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. With equal skills, all our positions are open to people with disabilities.