VP Customer Care & Onboarding
- Permanent contract
- > 5 years
- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 250 to 2000 employees
VP Customer Care & Onboarding
- Permanent contract
- > 5 years
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Their mission? To create the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers. They simplify everything from everyday banking and financing, to bookkeeping and spend managementAt Qonto, they are passionate about creating the best product, one with a strong impact and a great user experience. So, if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s modernizing a dusty industry thanks to design and technology combined with great customer care, get in touch!
Find out more about the Qonto Way here.
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 250,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at (Glassdoor | LinkedIn)
- €622 million raised so far
- International investors with solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40 index for 2021
- And 500+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | They tackle big challenges. No matter what.
- Teamwork | They create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
- Mastery | They pursue excellence through continuous learning. They face challenges with humility. Every day.
- Integrity | They are open. They are honest. And they earn the trust of their clients and each other.
Customer Care & Onboarding is a key pillar of Qonto’s success strategy as we are on a mission to provide instant, safe, personalized support to new and existing customers. Our ambition is to provide the best service offering 24/7 flawless support to all our customers.
As Qonto is scaling fast, we are looking for our VP Customer Care & Onboarding to grow our Customer Care teams with the aim of continuously improving satisfaction and reaching excellence!
You will be leading & inspiring a team of 500 people composed of 90+ Qontoers (and counting!) mentored by Tannia & Martin, our great Heads of Customer Care & Onboarding, as well as our external partners (400 people).
🏓 Your future Manager
• His path? Engineer at Toyota in his early years to Chief Customer Officer in the traveling industry via Management Consulting at McKinsey
• What he can bring to you? Process improvement, rich in advice on People management & empowerment
• Your collaboration? He'll grant you autonomy and P&L ownership while being a reliable & hands-on support.
👩💻🧑💻As a VP Customer Care & Onboarding at Qonto, you will
• Run, Scale, and Improve our Customer Care and Onboarding teams in our 4 markets (🇫🇷🇮🇹🇪🇸🇩🇪) and through all channels. You will aim at maintaining and improving Qonto’s NPS score and CSAT, minimizing response times, and providing world-class services at optimal cost.
• Be an inspiring leader, source of energy, and support our Qontoers as well as our international external partners. You will take ownership of the development of their direct reports, peers, and other contributors to the organization.
• Improve our product and user experience by continuously working with our Product, Tech, Growth, and Strategy team to solve customer pain points, identify sales opportunities and ensure new features and updates are launched smoothly.
• Lead and Implement key large-scale company projects and initiatives. Take on the challenge of not simply maintaining a good operation but building something truly great and world-class.
🤔 What you can expect
• A very positive, dynamic, and international working environment.
• Joining one of Europe’s fastest-growing and most disruptive scale-ups.
• A journey of personal development and fulfillment.
• Experience: You have 3 to 10 years of experience managing large internal Customer Care teams (+50 agents, 3-5 Team leaders) as well as external partners. You are familiar with high-volume operations.
• Leadership: You have the ability, and enjoy; leading a team and helping them grow.
• Analytical skills: You have an analytical and fact-based approach to problem-solving and decision-making.
• Languages: You are bilingual in English. A fluent level of French or German is a plus.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life
- A fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and a specific budget to organize team offsite
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen, and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest equipment from Apple
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week with a bonus of 12 additional days per year to Full remote, with the possibility in both cases to work from anywhere (+/-3 hours) up to 4 weeks per year
- A competitive salary package
- Alan health insurance (60% covered by Qonto for Qontoers and their children)
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- A progressive Parenthood Policy to ensure and support a healthy work-life balance as part of our commitment to the Parental Act program (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent)
- Childcare Benefits (reserved day-care places for your little ones) and subsidies/discounts with selected childcare partners
- Access to Busuu, a digital platform to improve your language skills
- Access to Moka Care, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
- A generous referral scheme to reward your efforts in helping Qonto grow with the best talents on the market
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working Qonto could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Interested in this offer?
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn