Our mission? Making day-to-day banking easier for SMEs and freelancers thanks to an online business account that's combined with invoicing, bookkeeping and spend management tools. Thanks to its innovative product, highly reactive 24/7 customer support and clear pricing, Qonto has become the leader in its market.
Our journey: Founded by Alexandre and Steve in July 2017, Qonto has rapidly gained trust, serving over 450,000 customers. Thanks to our wonderful team of 1,400+ Qontoers, we also made it to the LinkedIn Top Companies French ranking!
Customer focus | Prioritize customers in everything you do
Ownership | Own your part, get things done
Teamwork | Make (team)work easy
Mastery | Continuously raise the bar
Integrity | Always do what’s right, and respect people
Our beliefs: At Qonto, we're committed to fostering a welcoming environment where everyone can thrive. We prioritize evaluating applicants based solely on skills and potential, ensuring diversity with 50% international team members, 44% women, and 20% parents. Join us in building a workplace that celebrates diversity and individuality.
As an Anaplan Model Builder, you will become a key member of the Strategic Finance team that implements and improves Anaplan solutions across the Finance organization and maintains existing builds. Thanks to your existing Anaplan Model Builder skillset, you will also partner with various functional areas of the company to design and implement models. Your manager will be Nathalie, who is our Director Group FP&A and Procurement.
We started implementing Anaplan in January 2022, with the objective of making Anaplan the all-in-one financial tool used by the Finance team.
👩💻🧑💻 As an Anaplan model builder at Qonto, you will
• Work within the Strategic Finance team to build new finance models in Anaplan and optimize and maintain existing ones
• Advise teams at Qonto (Finance, growth) to achieve their development needs
• Help build best practices and training material to influence the way Qonto builders conceive and execute their models, as well as train Qonto users on the tool
• Be responsible for maintaining and updating models to reflect these changes, as well as optimizing model performance to ensure fast and efficient data processing
• Provide training and ongoing support to users, helping them understand how to use the model effectively and addressing any questions or issues that arise
• Work with the Tech team to ensure all integrations are up to date (Snowflakes, ERP, HRIS)
🤔 What you can expect
• Work in a fast-paced and scaling environment, in one of the fastest growing Fintech in Europe
• Work in an international company, with teams in 5 European countries 🇫🇷🇩🇪🇪🇸🇮🇹🇷🇸
• Support world-class financial forecasting, planning, reporting, and analysis
• You will work closely with business stakeholders to gather requirements, provide updates, and translate complex modeling concepts into understandable insights is a key part of the role
🤝 About your future manager
• Their path: You will directly report to Nathalie, our Corporate FP&A Director. Nathalie started her career in a Big 4 and then switched to corporate, where she holds several FP&A positions (Corporate, Business Partners, Revenue) in Tech and Entertainment companies such as Criteo, Ubisoft, Solocal, and Activision-Blizzard
• What they can bring to you: Nathalie will bring her expertise in fast-growing and business transformation companies. She will support you in developing the department. She will give you all the keys to master your topics and continuously make you grow and learn.
🏅 About You
• Experience: You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position (former EPM consultant, Corporate FP&A having developed an EPM tool, ...)
• Mastery: We are looking for someone with at least 2 year+ of Anaplan Solution Architect Experience or equivalent experience implementing large enterprise-wide solutions. Any prior experience in IT Finance (ERP, EPM, etc.) is a plus.
• Integrity & efficiency: You are rigorous and organized with an excellent time-management and analytical mindset.
• Team player: You have the ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of client business needs, goals, and objectives, identify opportunities, and provide smart and sustainable solutions.
• Language: You speak English fluently. Any other European language is a plus.
• Education: Master’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, Computer Science/Data Analytics, or any related field.
A tailor-made and dynamic career track. An inclusive work environment. And so much more to help you succeed.
- Offices in every country to welcome you anytime you want (France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Serbia);
- Tailor-made remote work policy depending on the job you apply for;
- Competitive salary package;
- A meal voucher;
- Public transportation reimbursement (part or global);
- A great health insurance (depending on the country);
- Employee well-being initiatives: access to Moka Care to take care of your mental health and great offers for sports and wellness activities;
- A progressive disability, and parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners;
- Monthly team events.
💪 Our hiring process:
- Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers
- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average, our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
To learn more about us:
To know how your personal data will be processed during your application process or to request its deletion, please click here.
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “Corporate Finance”.