This position was filled!
Who are they?
Some people say they’re one of the most innovative companies to come out of Silicon Valley and we couldn’t agree more! They’re a billion dollar enterprise level organization which rolls out the red carpet for the modern data experience through unique data storage and management platform, which is is able to satisfy all of a customer’s data storage needs across the entire price and performance range, and they’ve got to this level faster than nearly every enterprise company in tech firm history.
They’ve grown to around 5000 Puritans (500+ in Prague’s R&D office as of June 2023, doubled the size from last year) globally across 38 countries and they’re not close to finishing. They’ve been a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant in primary storage AND solid state arrays for 9+ years. You may have heard of NPS (Net Promoter Score) as a common instrument used for measuring customer loyalty by Fortune 500 firms. Theirs is in the top 1% of all B2B companies.
The R&D center in Prague is their largest one in Europe and second largest globally, only behind their HQ in California. Their teams here are leading the way in product development and are working on projects exclusively owned by the Prague office which already has and definitely will have a global impact on the progression and perception of Pure Storage. They’re setting up new business units and teams on a consistent basis, which means amazing opportunities to take your career in exactly the direction you want.
BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 11,000+ customers including 58% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For nine straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 5,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
We’re looking for a standout Product Marketing Manager (PMM) who thinks and acts like a “General Manager” who wants accountability for the revenue target for their product or service and is willing to lead the charge on the GTM side to make sure you meet or exceed it. As the product marketing leader for the FlashArray New Business and Services team, you’ll drive the strategy for breaking into new accounts and markets for FlashArray.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, this unique and exciting leadership opportunity enables the candidate the chance to be the Principal Product Marketing Manager for Pure Storage FlashArray Unified Block & File. In a world where spinning disks have now become “data center passe”, Pure Storage is uniquely positioned to capitalize in an all Flash data center world. This position will be critical to succeeding and growing Pure’s customer base.
- Act as the GTM and marketing leader for the FlashArray suite of products, taking on the growth targets as personal key performance indicators
- Identify key challenges to growth and propose and execute solutions to help remedy said challenges
- Be the voice and leader of Pure FlashArray Unified Block & File for the organization, driving its success through marketing, sales, and channel.
- Build and launch exciting product experiences for internal and external IT communities to inspire them
- Develop and manage direct-to-sales and direct-to-channel go-to programs, building FlashArray Unified Block & File awareness and growth.
- Successfully build programs to grow storage admins to automation engineers as they evolve their storage business.
- Working across teams, help build marketing channels and awareness to support Pure’s continual cloud investments.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience; MBA a positive
- 5+ years background in the storage industry in a leading product go-to-market capacity
- 10+ years of experience in a product marketing, consultant, solution marketing, or content marketing role for Cloud or SaaS products. Product management candidates should also apply.
- Leadership aptitude to forge key stakeholder relationships and drive functional change
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products
- Recognized as a professional communicator/speaker and enjoy writing
- Strong aptitude for translating technical differentiators into simple stories
- The desire to redefine the benchmark for excellence, be part of something big, and learn as much as you can in the process
The annual base salary range is: $117,000 - $251,000. Salary ranges are determined based on role, level and location. For positions open to candidates in multiple geographical locations, the base salary range is reflective of the labor market across the applicable locations. This role may be eligible for incentive pay and/or equity. And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events - check out purebenefits.com for more information.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out ourApplicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.