- From 50 to 250 employees
B2B Marketing & Communication - Manager North America
- Permanent contract
- Starting date:
- Partial remote authorized
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: > 2 years
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Powell Software is a global SaaS company, founded in 2016, with offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, the United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Australia and Hong Kong.
The international software publisher supports its customers in their digital transformation through customisable and scalable Digital Workplace solutions. The Powell suite is the leading provider of Office 365, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint solutions that revolutionise collaboration, communication and productivity in the workplace. Innovation and experience are at the heart of its approach.
Powell Software currently has more than 120 partners, 300 customers and 1.5M users. And the company has just completed a $16 million fund-raising campaign to increase its presence abroad and develop its product offering.
We are looking for a Marketing & Communication Manager responsible for the North American market to join our international team of 9 marketing experts. You will work under the responsibility of the Head of marketing. Based in Paris (Viroflay).
Participating in this exciting project means that :
- You will develop and deploy an annual marketing plan to generate leads, retain existing customers and support the business in your region.
- You will drive it through a range of marketing channels including, but not limited to: SEA/SEO, webinars, events, strategic partners (media/lead generation), email campaigns, and more to generate high quality leads while working within budget.
- You will support the sales team in acquiring B2B leads, with a focus on increasing brand awareness, managing MQLs (Marketing Qualified Leads), and creating content.
What are your responsibilities?
- Build and deploy the marketing plan for your area and manage a budget with follow-up.
- Work in collective intelligence with the sales teams of your zone to think and deploy common strategies.
- Manage and deploy marketing campaigns across online and offline channels. Then track, analyze and report on your campaigns
- Build a co-marketing plan with partners and conduct operations (webinars, whitepapers, press release,…)
- Increase brand awareness in your area through visibility operations (PR, events, articles, …).
- Build the calendar of events in your area, organize events and promote them.
- Collaborate with product marketing, content marketing and sales teams to create customized assets and messages.
- Leverage and adapt assets created within your campaigns (landing pages, emails, infographics, videos, banners, white papers,…).
- Create customer testimonials and feature them on the website and in your campaigns.
- You are passionate about American culture, you know everything about their habits, speech patterns and ways of expressing themselves!
- You are Native English and willing to work in an international team.
- Positive energy and initiative, as well as a strong work ethic.
- Minimum 4 years experience in a similar position.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment, working independently.
1 interview with HR
1 interview with Global head of Marketing
1 Business Case
1 interview Sales Director NORAM