- Mobile Apps, Software, SaaS / Cloud Services, Marketing / Communications
- From 250 to 2000 employees
Business Developer Iberia - Small & Medium Business
- Permanent contract
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: > 3 years
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Partoo is a B2B SaaS scale-up who is committed to helping local businesses, large companies or SMEs to get closer to their customers. To do this, they have developed an all-in-one platform and different solutions that revolve around 3 value propositions: Get Found, Get Chosen and Get Clients.
Through these 3 propositions, they have developed several products that adapt to changes in the customer purchasing journey:
🔎 Get Found
- Presence: Synchronize store information on main platforms (Google, Facebook, Waze, etc.), directories and GPS.
- Store Locator: Help customers find the store that’s right for them with up-to-date local data and dedicated filters on retailer websites.
- Social Media: Manage posts on Facebook, Google, Instagram, etc.
🎯 Get Chosen
- Review: Centralize, reply to and analyze customer reviews received on Google and Facebook.
- Booster: Get additional positive reviews on Google through SMS and QR codes.
- Messages: Centralize and reply to all chat messages received via Google Business Messages, Messenger and soon also via Instagram, whatsapp, etc.
🏼🏽 Get Clients
- Payments: Be able to offer online or QR code payment to customers
- Click & Collect: Allow customers to buy products online and pick them up at the point of sale
- Delivery: Offer home delivery
They manage 200,000 points of sale and work cross-functionally with +650 chains (Carrefour, Generali, Toyota, Decathlon, Essilor, etc.) and +4,000 SMEs in around 100 countries.
Partoo, who are we? 👀
At Partoo, we are passionate about helping local businesses, large companies or SMEs, to attract and retain more customers through the internet.Our mission is to offer an all-in-one platform based on 3 value propositions: be visible, be chosen, and acquire new customers.
Created in 2014, Partoo is:
- 400+ happy employees, 36 different nationalities, offices in Paris and Barcelona 🚀
- Over 200,000 points of sale and happy customers: 5/5 with over 600 Google reviews ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- A pleasant work rhythm, sports at lunchtime, team-building activities and a welcoming atmosphere 😍
- The Happy at Work label and the best Glassdoor rating in the ecosystem with 4.9/5 for over 170 ratings ️️️️🏆
- Internal initiatives to promote ecological actions, but also inclusion and diversity, such as the Women@Partoo group 📣
- Values at the heart of our culture: empathy, fun, curiosity, high standards, simplicity and impact 💯
Breaking News :In April 2022, Pulp joined Partoo to become Partoo Food. Always aiming to bring a simple and impactful product, we want to combine the best of the Partoo solution and Pulp, #1 in France for online ordering and payment for restaurants. The goal? To help retailers attract even more customers!
At Partoo, we have two types of clients: the Enterprises, business that have more that 20 point of sales and the SMB's (Small & Medium businesses)
It's been a few months now since we recruited the Italian team whose responsibility is to prospect by phone local establishments in Spain (SMBs).Your role is to advise them on how to increase their local referencing and proposing them Partoo's solutions.So far results are stunning in terms of sales and in clients satisfaction!You will join the team to keep expanding Italian's small and medium businesses, directly from our Paris office.
- Prospecting and determining needs of small and medium businesses (less than 20 points of sale)
- Manage the full sales cycle: from prospecting to closing, on average the cycle lasts 2 to 3 days
- Close from 5 to 6 sales per week
- Organise and manage your planning: based on your meeting by phone or video call
- In Partoo client's satisfaction is key: you will work in collaboration with the team of Customer Success
- You are a Spanish native speaker & you are also fluent in English and/or French
- You are interested in selling a product with a strong added value for your clients
- You had your first significant sales experience in B2B by phone.
- You feel comfortable within the different steps of the sales cycle (discovery, argumentation, dealing with objections, closing…)
- Participation in the creation of innovative products in a fast-growing scale-up company 🎢
- Strong formation and coaching on the art of sale within a short sales cycle by phone
- Dynamic team in the 18ème arrondissement in Paris
- A lot of different and fun activities (Sport, Aperitifs, Team Building, Seminars etc 🥳.)
- Strong human-centered entreprise culture
- Package 42K (fixed + variable)
- First video interview with our HR department
- An interview with Benjamin, Head of Sales Iberia
- An interview with Romain Legay, SMBs Chief Revenue Officier
- A quick decision