Inside Sales - Spain
- Permanent contract
- > 3 years
Inside Sales - Spain
- Permanent contract
- > 3 years
Partoo is a B to B startup whose mission is to help establishments attract and retain customers using digital technology. In concrete terms, our solution improves natural referencing, e-reputation and ultimately web-to-store conversion. We mainly target large companies, but also smaller retailers.
We have an annual growth in revenue of between 80% and 100%, with a team currently composed of 140 people based in France 🇫🇷, Spain 🇪🇸, Italy 🇮🇹, Brazil 🇧🇷, India 🇮🇳 and Mexico 🇲🇽.
Our priorities for 2020-2021 are varied: to develop new products and become a must-have for any retailer who wants to manage their online visibility, structure our teams and extend our international presence by opening new countries.
Partoo has been awarded the Happy at Work 2020 award!
Partoo, who are you? 🤓
Partoo is a scale up company whose mission is to help stores develop their turnover thanks to the Internet.
With more than 200 employees in France 🇫🇷, Spain 🇪🇸, Brazil 🇧🇷 and India 🇮🇳, Partoo is growing at a rate of 80% to 100% per year. And this is just the beginning! Our goal is to become the reference application used by stores around the world to develop their business thanks to the Internet. The next 5 years will be those of huge growth, both in terms of the product, which will bring more and more value to its users, and on an international level with our ambitious expansion strategy, as well as from a human point of view with the strengthening of the teams in our various offices.
In May 2021, Webedia decided to finance Partoo’s international growth with 15 million euros. Our ambition is therefore to reach 100 million euros in turnover and 1000 employees by 2025.
But above all, Partoo is a human adventure: simple, fun, curious, empathetic and demanding people who want to make a real impact by helping local businesses and committing themselves to a company that places CSR policy at the heart of its strategy. For example, Partoo’s employees have the opportunity to dedicate their time to social or ecological organisations via the Vendredi platform.
The personal and professional development of employees, as well as their well-being, is a priority for the company, as evidenced by the Happy at Work label we received in 2020 and our 4.9/5 rating on Glassdoor.
At Partoo, we have two types of clients: the Large Accounts (businesses that have more than 10 points of sale) and the SMB’s (Small & Medium Business).
It’s been a few months now since we began to recruit the sales team, which is responsible for prospecting new clients by phone and selling them Partoo’s solution to have more visibility online. Their results have been incredible so far, both in terms of sales and client’s satisfaction.
You will join the team with the mission to keep increasing the direct sales of our solution to small and medium enterprises in Spain, from our office in Paris.
- Prospecting small and medium business (less than 10 points of sale)
- Determine client’s needs and offer them the best solutions
- Manage the full sales process: from prospecting to closing with an average sales cycle from 2 to 3 days.
- Close from 5 to 6 sell/week
- Work closely with Customer Success to ensure our customers' experience
Jose: After arriving in France 3 years ago, he joined Partoo with the main mission of selling the solutions to independent retailers to develop the turnover of the SMB market in Spain. A baseball player and fan for years, with José, sales are home runs guaranteed! ⚾Moshe : Passionate about life and challenges🚀, Moshe is always looking for new adventures that enable him to grow on a personal and professional level. He loves meeting people, cultures, learning, travel, photography and football. He joined Partoo to develop the Spanish market.
Romain: Arrived at Partoo in October 2020, he launched the "direct sales to independents'' division. His first months were successful and Romain is now in charge of this division within Partoo. As your manager, I will support you and give you the best tips to success.
- You are a Spanish native speaker.
- You are also fluent in English and/or French
- You had your first significant experience in B2B sales by phone.
- You are interested in selling a product with a strong added value potential for your clients
- You feel comfortable within the different steps of the exchange with your clients (discovery, argumentation, dealing with objections, closing…)
- You are rigorous and dynamic in the organization and the realisation of commercial actions.
- You are familiar with informatic tools (CRM, Gsuite…)
- Participation in the creation of innovative products in a scale-up in strong growth.
- Dynamic team based in 18émé arrondissement in Paris
- Different Activities (Sport, Aperitifs, Seminars etc.)
- Strong “human centered” entreprise culture
- First video interview with our HR department
- An interview with Romain, Head of SMB’s
- An interview with Thibault Levi-Martin, founder and co-CEO of Partoo
- A quick decision.
Meet the team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn