Ontex Digital Factory
- Software, Connected Objects, E-commerce
- From 15 to 50 employees
Software QA & Test - Ecommerce - internship
- Internship (6 month(s))
- Starting date:
- Partial remote authorized
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: > 6 months
Who are they?
Ontex is a leading international producer of personal hygiene solutions in baby, feminine and adult care, distributing in more than 110 countries. With 18 manufacturing bases around the globe, Ontex employs more than 9 000 people and generated sales of € 2 bn in 2021.
In 2018, Ontex created Ontex Digital Factory, a business unit working with a start-up mindset to incubate innovative digital projects. Ontex Digital Factory has since launched several B2B and B2C digital products in different countries: Subscription ecommerce, IoT/Connected Healthcare, Healthcare home delivery, Brand websites.
We favor diversity! Our offices in Levallois (France) welcome talents from all over the world: United States, Indonesia, Congo, China, Tunisia , Morocco, England, Cameroun, Mexico,…
We’re looking for a Software Quality Assurance & Test for a 6 months internship to work on ecommerce websites such as https://www.little-big-change.com. You will report to the Product Owner and will collaborate closely with the QA Engineer Senior and the technical teams.
• Writing & Managing Tests cases for the Acceptance Criteria/ Requirements
• Execution of Automation and Manual Testcases.
• Development of automation tests using any of the tools like Testim
• Knowledge on API testing will be a plus
• Creation, Management and follow-up of anomalies till closure
• Release to production support
• Participate & Contribute in Agile Ceremonies with Dev, Product Owner, etc.
PHP 7.4 / 8.0
React 17.0 / Next.js 10.2
Webserver : Nginx 1.21.6
DB : MySQL 8.0.28
• Engineer background ideally
• You guarantee the quality of your product on a daily basis
• You are passionate, curious, detail-oriented and autonomous
• You like working within an Agile based environment
• You look for latest trends in the tech industry
• You are eager to learn thanks to training, conferences, webinars
• Fluent in English (both written and speaking) required
- First 30 minutes screening interview via visio call
- Interview with the PO Subscription, Lead Developer and Software QA Senior in our office at Levallois