Observia's experience shows that there are two aspects to the recipe for meeting deadlines, especially in iterative projects:
- Routine automation. The team has automated the delivery pipeline as part of DevOps to accelerate development and ensure smooth integration of new features.
- Running automated code reviews to measure code quality (with metrics such as cyclomatic complexity, inheritance depth, class coupling, and lines of code) are part of the development routine to avoid code complexity that causes software maintenance issues.
The DevOps team has implemented continuous testing to detect quality risks early, before they go into production.
1 back team, projects and products oriented
2 back teams, projects oriented
1 front team, projects and products oriented
Technologies and tools
The nerve center of the team, it contains repositories, wiki, documentation, CI/CD, project boards.
Organization and methodologies
We believe that autonomous Scrum teams are like powerful magnets for accountability and that accountability creates wonderful things. That's why, at Observia, we have autonomous teams managed by Tech Leads with very strong daily and weekly rituals.
The cohesion of a whole department is also an important value, which is why transverse rituals have also been put in place.
The different sharing is done on the Lean model via shared tables and the project management is essentially based on the ScrumBan model.
Each person in the IT team has a say in the technical strategy, the architecture or the technology used. Everyone is master of his or her own scope and shares this mastery with his or her peers.
Projects and tech challenges
On the tech side and SPUR (one of our flagship products), our goal is to create components that are easily reusable in our projects (whether at the front end (in Vue.JS) or back end (on Laravel)) but also in external environments through an API.
We must therefore put quality at the center of SPUR's development to ensure the proper functioning of all projects that integrate it.
The product is also an opportunity for us to test new tools, frameworks and work methodologies with a team open to change and challenge.
The recruitment process is done in 4 steps:
- 1/4 - Meeting with the Lead Tech.
- 2/4 - Technical test
- 3/4 - Meeting with team members
- 4/4 - Discussion with the CTO
Latest job listings
No openings for now; please check back in a few days!