- Software, Digital Marketing / Data Marketing, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
Key Account Manager UK
- Permanent contract
- Occasional remote authorized
- Education: Master's Degree
- Experience: > 5 years
Who are they?
Mytraffic, created in 2016, aims to boost the performance of commercial real estate players (Retail, Real Estate, Local Authorities, Consultancy) thanks to an innovative Saas solution raising the real world to the level of the digital world in terms of data analytics.
We have already convinced more than 420 clients (Nhood, Nuveen, H&M, Dyson, Amorino, Carrefour, Klepierre, American Express, BNP) to work with us across Europe to help them expand their business, analyze and predict the performance of their investments, understand their customers’ habits and benchmark themselves against their competitors.
Mytraffic is a hyper growing scale up (+110%/year) supported by 30 Millions € Series B fundraising round with Axa Venture Partners, Alven and Kernel Investissements in November 2022 to finance its European expansion. Their ambition is to quickly become the European leader in data solutions for commercial real estate.
Their values are:
- Believe in DATA
- Only MERIT prevails
- Be AMBITIOUS
- Work together with EMPATHY
- See things ANOTHER WAY
- Get it DONE
In the middle of a scale-up phase, Mytraffic’s Account Management team is structuring and growing as part as the global Revenue Team.
In this context, we are recruiting our next Account Manager UK to build their loyalty on the long term and to generate more revenue through upselling for the UK and German market.
You will work in a team of 3 Account Managers and report to our Head of Account Management and Customer Success. In London, you will work with a team of 1 Head of Sales, 1 Account Executive, 1 CSM and 3 BDR.
The team will keep growing in the coming months/years.
Enrich it, share your vision, and grow within MyTraffic!
You extend existing portfolio by generating upssel
The Skills that are welcome to generate upsell :
- MEDDIC management
- Account planning
- Account strategy
What we offer you
A competitive salary because our demand for excellence drives us to recruit the best profiles
An onboarding in Paris, objectively the most beautiful city in the world ;)
Offices in the center of London.
- You have five years experience in new business and account management on complex solutions, ideally in Saas B2B and in a challenging environment
- You master the whole sales cycle : prospection, qualification, account strategy & closing
- You have a proven track record of overachieving targets
- You are resilient, coachable, and have a trouble shooter mindset
- You have a great capacity to adapt and are not afraid to join a start-up where things change quickly
- You speak English perfectly