- Software, Digital Marketing / Data Marketing, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
Head of Legal
- Permanent contract
- Partial remote authorized
- Education: Master's Degree
- Experience: > 4 years
Who are they?
Mytraffic, created in 2016, aims to boost the performance of commercial real estate players (Retail, Real Estate, Local Authorities, Consultancy) thanks to an innovative Saas solution raising the real world to the level of the digital world in terms of data analytics.
We have already convinced more than 420 clients (Nhood, Nuveen, H&M, Dyson, Amorino, Carrefour, Klepierre, American Express, BNP) to work with us across Europe to help them expand their business, analyze and predict the performance of their investments, understand their customers’ habits and benchmark themselves against their competitors.
Mytraffic is a hyper growing scale up (+110%/year) supported by 30 Millions € Series B fundraising round with Axa Venture Partners, Alven and Kernel Investissements in November 2022 to finance its European expansion. Their ambition is to quickly become the European leader in data solutions for commercial real estate.
Their values are:
- Believe in DATA
- Only MERIT prevails
- Be AMBITIOUS
- Work together with EMPATHY
- See things ANOTHER WAY
- Get it DONE
To support Mytraffic rapid European scale-up, we are looking for our Head of Legal to reinforce our legal internal expertise & build our legal team, with strong leadership & 5+ years of experience in managing complex legal matters, including international exposure.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, Head of Legal mission is to lead, manage all legal processes, solve legal matters, at both corporate and country levels (France, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain & Netherlands), leveraging on interactions with other teams, and with support from our external legal advisors (for each topic).
- Support & Manage, along with Sales teams, Legal dimension of contract discussion / negotiation / agreements with prospects & clients (draft and negotiate commercial contracts, such as: NDAs, SLAs, etc.), in all geographies.
- Support & manage, along with all teams, legal dimension of discussion / negotiation / agreements with suppliers / partners (NDA, Partnerships, Contracts …), in all geographies.
HR & Social Legal
- Support the Chief HR Officer & HR team (interacting with our external HR & Social Lawyer) in handling individual and collective legal matters.
- Analyze and follow-up of individual cases (hiring specific clauses, dismissal, disciplinary procedures, etc.).
- Monitor / Manage / Maintain GDPR rules & processes.
- Opening / Management of international subsidiaries (legal issues)
- Support & Manager, along with CEO & CFO, legal issues of Shareholders’ Meetings (Shareholders Meetings, statutory modifications, formalities, etc.).
- Support & Manage the legal dimension of equity operations (e.g. funding rounds, BSPCE/BSA allocations).
- Manage & Monitor Legal Statutory constraints
General Legal Support
- Support all teams on any legal issues
- Train teams on legal & compliance standards
- Detail legal processes in the Knowledge Management tool
- Ensure a legal watch and legal analysis in relation to our activity.
To succeed in this role, you should :
- 5+ years of experience in a top-tier law firm or as a lawyer in a tech company (start-up/scale up ; ideally with international exposure).
- Degree in French and/or UK law, admission to Bar is a plus.
- You have a good understanding about the Tech ecosystem.
- Leveraging on your deep legal expertise, you always provide recommendations that are business-oriented.
- You have strong oral and written communications skills and a good sense of diplomacy.
- You have well-honed organizational and analytical skills to quickly elaborate key findings, form opinions and make decisions.
- You are curious, open-minded, adaptable, fast learner and excited by the dynamic startup environment.
- You are fluent in French and English.
What we offer
- Competitive package
- Healthcare: Alan Green for you and your family
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris
- Remote-friendly policy
- Qualifying Call with our HR team
- A Case Study, to be done on remote.
- Interview with Grégoire, our CFO (your manager)
- Interview with Hakim, our CEO