- Software, Digital Marketing / Data Marketing, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
Customer Success Manager France H/F
- Permanent contract
- Partial remote authorized
- Education: Master's Degree
- Experience: > 2 years
Who are they?
Mytraffic, created in 2016, aims to boost the performance of commercial real estate players (Retail, Real Estate, Local Authorities, Consultancy) thanks to an innovative Saas solution raising the real world to the level of the digital world in terms of data analytics.
We have already convinced more than 420 clients (Nhood, Nuveen, H&M, Dyson, Amorino, Carrefour, Klepierre, American Express, BNP) to work with us across Europe to help them expand their business, analyze and predict the performance of their investments, understand their customers’ habits and benchmark themselves against their competitors.
Mytraffic is a hyper growing scale up (+110%/year) supported by 30 Millions € Series B fundraising round with Axa Venture Partners, Alven and Kernel Investissements in November 2022 to finance its European expansion. Their ambition is to quickly become the European leader in data solutions for commercial real estate.
Their values are:
- Believe in DATA
- Only MERIT prevails
- Be AMBITIOUS
- Work together with EMPATHY
- See things ANOTHER WAY
- Get it DONE
In the middle of a scale-up phase, Mytraffic’s Account Management and Customer Success team is structuring and growing as part as the global Revenue Team.
In this context, we are recruiting our next Customer Success Manager France in order to ensure perfect and smooth onboarding and adoption of our clients, fully run clients’ partnership and make sure our clients have an excellent hygiene.
To give you more details about your day-to-day at Mytraffic, you:
- Launch & manage the use of MyTraffic solution on clients’ side
- Coordinate business review with decision makers
- Monitor customer engagement & proactively engage users
- Contribute to enhancing our solution by collecting feedback and sharing it internally
- Ensure our clients are fully satisfied
- Identify expansion opportunities and collaborate with the Account manager to win them
🧑💻 ABOUT YOUR TEAM 👩💻
You will work in a team of 5 Customer Success Managers and report to our Head of Account Management and Customer Success. The team will keep growing in the coming months/years. Enrich it, share your vision, and grow within MyTraffic!
This job is based in Paris with 2 days a week remote.
- You’re an Expert : you have at least 2 years in a CSM role, in Saas B2B and on a complex solution
- You’re Customer centric : You have already manage an important client portfolio with key account and complex sale cycle
- You’re Result-oriented : You have a proven track record focus on the client satisfaction to minimize the churn.
- You’re a trouble shooter mindset : You are resilient, coachable and always wanted to find the best solution for our clients
- You’re an organizer : you’ve strong presentation & organizational skills you always interacting with other teams in order to actively enhance our product.
- And of course, you speak English and French perfectly !
All our benefits
- A competitive salary because our demand for excellence drives us to recruit the best profiles
- The possibility to devote 4 days per year to an association on your work time because Mytraffic’s values also lie in having a positive impact on the world around us
- Frequent team building activities because team spirit is at the heart of our values at Mytraffic
- Development opportunities for all our employees through workshops such as “Feedback Culture”, “Non Violent Communication”, “Women in leadership”
- An onboarding in Paris, objectively the most beautiful city in the world ;)
- Offices in the center of Paris
🚀 Our Recruitment Process : Don’t worry it won’t last more than 2 weeks !
30 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers : getting to know you, understanding your career plan and answering your questions
30 minute call with Julien, our Chief Revenue Officer
30 min business case with Julien.
1h meeting with Anne-Laure, our Head of Account Management