- Permanent contract
- > 2 years
- From 250 to 2000 employees
- Permanent contract
- > 2 years
Who are they?
We are Multiverse, a tech startup with a social mission. We’re building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, to develop a diverse group of future leaders. Our impact focuses on three core areas: measuring potential beyond academics, delivering world-class job-focused training via applied learning, and helping diverse groups of young people build social capital through a thriving community.
We are one of the fastest growing businesses in Europe and also rapidly expanding in North America, working with over 300 clients including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Kantar, Citi and Microsoft.
We started 2021 with the UK’s largest ever EdTech funding round - a $44m Series B. Since then we’ve opened our New York office, and been awarded “Outstanding” by OFSTED (the UK government’s education regulator) across every category. In September 2021, we broke the funding record again with a $130m Series C raise.
We are Multiverse, a tech scaleup with a social mission. We’re creating a diverse group of future leaders by building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, through the power of professional apprenticeships.
We’re one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe and rapidly expanding in North America, working with over 500 clients including McKinsey & Co, Morgan Stanley, Verizon and Visa. In June 2022, we broke the EdTech funding record (again!) by announcing our $220m Series D, making Multiverse the UK’s first ever EdTech unicorn.
Join us on our journey to democratising access to the best careers and learning opportunities.
Salary: £28,000 - 32,000
Once a week in the office.
We are looking for a resourceful, organized and analytical CRM Associate to plan and deliver effective communications for our community of apprentices and alumni. You’ll be responsible for creating engaging, segmented & timely communications designed to:
- Enhance the Multiverse experience for our members
- Ensure apprentices are set up for success
- Integrate all information relevant to the member experience, including learning content and community opportunities
- Support alumni in achieving their goals
- Drive engagement within the Multiverse Community
Their responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting CRM Leads with the execution of our communications strategy. You will have full ownership of certain email & mobile communication campaigns, from content selection, to copywriting, creative asset briefing, list set-up, and scheduling
- Creating experiments to build on our understanding of each member segment
- Conducting regular reporting, using learnings to guide campaign optimizations & inform other community initiatives
- Staying up to date with the latest trends & competitor activity within the further education and CRM spaces
- Working with Learning & Delivery colleagues to maintain the relevance of email automations and lifecycle campaigns
- Supporting the monitoring of opt-in rates and deliverability
- Supporting with the Community merchandise experience: briefing collateral designs, communicating with vendors, monitoring stock levels and managing the dispatch process
The right candidate will have:
- 2 years+ experience in CRM/email marketing
- Proactive mindset and focus on long-term impact
- Excellent written communication skills, and an outstanding attention to detail
- Experience of working with a marketing automation platform (e.g. Iterable, Braze, Twilio, Salesforce)
- Content curation and copywriting experience
- Track record of implementing multivariate tests and lifecycle campaigns, with proven results on engagement metrics
- Basic HTML - or an interest in developing this skill
- Ability to manipulate, analyse and clean datasets in Excel/Google Sheets
- Creative branding expertise - the ability to maintain a consistent user experience through the effective application of visual guidelines & tone of voice
- Desirable: background in further education, community organisation or campaigns
- Time off - 27 days holiday, plus 6 additional days off: 1 life event day, 2 volunteer days and 4 company-wide wellbeing days
- Health & wellbeing - private medical Insurance with Bupa, a medical cashback scheme, life insurance, and access to Spill - all in one mental health support
- Hybrid & remote working - weekly or monthly visits to the London office
- Equity - every Multiverse employee has ownership in the business through equity options
- Team fun - weekly socials and regular offsite events
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
Right to work:
Do you have the right to work in the UK? Unfortunately, at this time we cannot offer sponsorship for this role and we cannot consider overseas applications.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service ("DBS") for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently.
- Add to favorites
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter