- Mobile Apps
- From 15 to 50 employees
Office Manager Freelance (2 days/week)
- Starting date:
- Salary between €250 and €350 / day
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: Not specified
Who are they?
Mojo is a mobile app for creating incredible animated social content. Users can choose from hundreds of animated templates, customize them to their needs and share them on all social platforms.
Mojo was launched in 2018 and is now the #1 app for creating animated content for social media.
The app recently reached 30M installs with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 and hundreds of thousands of paying subscribers.
At Mojo, we believe that creating great visual content should not require technical skills.
That’s why we want to put a design agency in every pocket.
With a designer in hand, we make it easier for people to become creators, shop owners, marketers, or artists - and earn a living from it.
PARIS-AREA-BASED APPLICANTS ONLY - MINIMUM 2 DAYS/WEEK AVAILABILITY
You will ensure the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis with a focus on ensuring the best possible experience for Mojo teammates in our office in Paris.
You will take care of and maintain the Paris office to make it a nice and safe place to work
- maintain the office conditions and arrange necessary repairs
- manage day-to-day operations of the office: manage the bins, refill fridge and snacks, coffee machine …
You will be the point of contact for providers and for our sub-tenants
- be the day-to-day contact for the service providers and manage the proper delivery/execution of services
- manage relations with suppliers: Orange, EDF, cleaning services …
- You will manage the procurement and monitoring of all supplies.
- You will provide the full spectrum of office services and general support to visitors.
- You will help organize and coordinate the team gatherings and trips.
- Excellent French, spoken and written
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Autonomy and proactivity
- Strong organizational skills
✨ Our work style ✨
We are a small team of 25 people. Almost all of us are based in Europe. We have an office in Paris where half of us go weekly. The rest of the team works remotely and usually comes monthly to the office.
We gather every six months for team offsites and regularly host team events in Paris.
We work in English. Our communication is mainly written.
Most of our major initiatives are organized in autonomous squads.
✨ Our core values ✨
💪 We have a doer mentality. We love taking initiative to drive visible results for the company. We also cultivate a strong sense of autonomy and ownership for all topics.
🚀 We are excited about the change and always move forward with big ambitions.
❤️ We deeply care about other people, whether they are our teammates or Mojo creators. We advocate transparency and candid feedback. We want to become a B-corp within the next year, aiming for a more fair, inclusive, and sustainable world.
✨ Hiring process ✨
Our hiring process can be as short as 2 weeks, and here are the 3 main steps:
- Screening interview with the recruiter (30 min)
- Final interview with the head of people and workplace manager (1h)
- Paid Test Day at the Paris office
✨ Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging ✨
We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. We believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require assistance, please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter