Arthur has been using his engineering skills to improve people's digital experience since his first job. Keen on simple and efficient UX/UI, he lead data-science at vente-privée (now Veepee ;)) using data to upgrade products around the company. He is convinced building a strong product gives the peace of mind to care about people.
Misakey is building a 100 % tech team from scratch with nice killers only. It raised +1M€ to build the first universal personal data protection platform. It's looking for 10 amazing people to develop open-source tech as much as possible, end-to-end encryption, free public GDPR compliant SSO and a solid architecture to enforce our fundamental rights to privacy and freedom in the connected world. It aim to nudge companies toward more cyber-responsibility and help citizen claim back control over their personal data.
- ⚙️She/He has the engineer’s mindset
- 🚀She/He is keen on Golang
- 🇪🇺She/He can do asynch work in english
- 🦄 She/He is looking for a long term ambitious adventure
- ✊ She/He thinks tech companies have a social responsability
- 🚨She/He are good in cyber-security and privacy
- 🕊She/He love clean code
- ❤️She/He wants to be part of a reliable team of data-driven developers
- 🤓She/He is hands on anything from server deployment, front-end development, or new technology exploration if needed : you have done it and you can do it again anytime.
- Build, build, build,
- Care, care, care,
- Learn, learn, learn,