- Alternance (4 à 6 mois)
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Bac +5 / Master
- < 6 mois
- Big Data, SaaS / Cloud Services
- De 15 à 50 salariés
- Alternance (4 à 6 mois)
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Mention changes the way companies monitor and manage their online presence. Track your company name, brand, competitors, or industry trends for real-time updates on any mentions online and on social networks. Take action to react, collaborate, and analyze your online presence. Mention is focused on helping companies of any size to know what’s being said about their brand, competitors, and industry.
- Over 750,000 professionals using the Mention platform in 125+ countries from companies such as Edelman, L’Oreal, ComCast, Soylent, Warner Music Group, and Penguin Random House
- Thousands of signups every month
- Two offices: Paris and NYC
- A team of 40 passionate people!
Descriptif du poste
We are looking for a motivated, dynamic Digital Marketing Trainee to join us! You’d be within our Marketing team working closely with a group of content, PR, online marketing and demand generation profiles. You’ll have the responsibility of managing our social + content channels including our Mention Digital Marketing Blog.
- You will bring your Digital Marketing expertise to drive the team to create better-performing channels, funnels and content while helping promote all of our Marketing efforts with targeted posts and top of the notch partnerships.
- You’ll be part of a team of 4 international people based in Paris.
- Are you keen to be part of an exciting adventure in one of the most thriving startups in Paris? No need to keep looking!
- Support the marketing team in implementing the overall global marketing strategy for Mention
- Support in managing the (Wordpress) blog including posting & community building
- Social media community building including managing channels, posting and design
- Funnel building in Marketing Automation tools like Hubspot and Customer.io
- Monitoring, relationships, and management of relevant influencers and social media partners
- Based on business goals, design effective communication through specific tools such as newsletters, presentations, mailings, articles, etc.
Being a small structure, we are looking for a dynamic, creative, versatile, autonomous, proactive, and motivated person to work in a start-up spirit. You will be a full member of the Marketing team and we will listen to your ideas and desires. You may be able to take part in other projects depending on your skills.
- Current enrollment in a related Master’s degree (Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Commercial, MBA)
- Fluent French, proficient English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive minded and good energy
- At ease with writing
- At ease with using marketing tools and getting to the bottom of them
- Working in a dynamic and agile startup with talented people
- Spotify subscription 😀
- Lunch vouchers
- Sport subscription with preferential pricing
🙏 #OneTeam : We are nothing without each other. We support each other, celebrate individuality, and always move together.
🚀#ToTheMoon : The possibilities are endless. We’re ambitious, we want to lead, and we want to change the industry.
🤖#HackToTheFuture : We build, test, improve, and scale - better, faster, & smarter. And when it’s done, we do it again.
🔊#ListenUp : We learn more from each other than the sound of our own voices. The more we listen, the more we learn.
💪#Resilient : We’re not afraid to fail; we’re afraid of not trying. We learn from our mistakes and always come back stronger.
Découvrez l'équipe de Mention
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn