- SaaS / Cloud Services, Big Data
- From 50 to 250 employees
Content Creator - Alternance
- Work-Study (12 to 24 months)
- Starting date:
- Partial remote authorized
- Education: 3 years of college
- Experience: Not specified
This position was filled!
Qui sont-ils ?
Mention changes the way companies monitor and manage their online presence. Track your company name, brand, competitors, or industry trends for real-time updates on any mentions online and on social networks. Take action to react, collaborate, and analyze your online presence. Mention is focused on helping companies of any size to know what’s being said about their brand, competitors, and industry.
- Over 750,000 professionals using the Mention platform in 125+ countries from companies such as Edelman, L’Oreal, ComCast, Soylent, Warner Music Group, and Penguin Random House
- Thousands of signups every month
- Two offices: Paris and NYC
- A team of 60+ passionate people!
Descriptif du poste
We are looking for a Content Creator Apprentice! Within the international Marketing Team you will be working directly with our Engagement Marketing Manager. You will put all your creativity towards content creation, contributing to social media, lead generation, product launches and much more! You’ll be part of a mark. team of 8 international people based in Paris.
Are you keen to be part of an exciting adventure in one of the most thriving startups in Paris? No need to keep looking !
What you’ll be doing at Mention 💪
Social media management:
- Creating content (written and visual) for our social media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Tiktok)
- Conduct weekly social media listening and analysis of different trends, topics and industries using our own tool and provide insights
- Scheduling and publishing posts in different formats (Carousels, stories,videos, etc)
- Executing marketing influencer campaigns
- Managing the social media content calendar
- Responding to social media comments in a timely manner
- Video editing skills are a plus
- Using Figma to format ebooks, reports, infographics and other visual content
- Creation of illustrations for the team
- Designing promotional assets (banners, CTAs etc) for marketing campaigns
What we’re looking for 🔍
You are a Design, Communications or Marketing student in alternance with a huge interest in content creation in the broadest sense of the word. You are a ‘test & learn’ enthusiast and have good knowledge of social media trends. Excellent communication skills in French and good working knowledge of English is required.
Alternance rhythm: Ideally 3 weeks/1 week.
- Working with talented people in a multicultural environment (22 nationalities)
- Healthcare insurance
- Many team events
- Remote friendly
- Spotify subscription
- Lunch vouchers
- RTT days
- Gym package
- Sustainable mobility package
- Pet friendly
🙏 #OneTeam : We are nothing without each other. We support each other, celebrate individuality, and always move together
🚀#BeyondTheMoon : The possibilities are endless. We’re ambitious, we want to lead, and we want to change the industry
🤖#HackToTheFuture : We build, test, improve, and scale - better, faster, & smarter. And when it’s done, we do it again
🔊#ListenUp : We learn more from each other than the sound of our own voices. The more we listen, the more we learn
💪#Resilient : We’re not afraid to fail; we’re afraid of not trying. We learn from our mistakes and always come back stronger