- Software, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, SaaS / Cloud Services
- < 15 employees
Semiconductor Process Expert
- Permanent contract
- Possible full remote
- Education: Master's Degree
- Experience: > 3 years
Who are they?
Lynceus is building the first predictive OS for manufacturers. They use manufacturing data and process comprehension to predict the performance of goods and systems within factories. They eventually aim to integrate within the process control tools, and allow for powerful simulations of new process steps.
Semiconductor manufacturing is their first market, but they are also relevant for most high added-value manufacturing, with use cases proven in LED, battery, biopharma and chemical industries.
Semiconductor Process Expert for AI in Industry
Who we are
At Lynceus, we are building the first predictive OS for high-value manufacturing.
We provide software with edge/cloud hybrid architecture, deployed within manufacturing process control tools. We are building a scalable product, supported by the most robust machine learning models. Today, our platform leverages manufacturing data and in-house process comprehension to predict the performance of manufactured goods (in-line and end-of-line quality tests), with each manufacturing step modelled independently. We provide gains for our customers both through yield improvement and added production capacity. Tomorrow, our software will provide quality predictions further in time (customer returns, product performance in time, longevity, etc), integrate within the process control tools, and allow for powerful simulations of new process steps.
Semiconductor manufacturing is our first market, and we are working today with major semiconductor firms, with deployments already completed in several factories. We are also relevant for most high added-value manufacturing, with use cases and interest proven in LED, battery, biopharma and chemical industries.
We are venture-backed. As we scale our team, we are actively looking for enthusiastic, ambitious and driven individuals to help us deliver the most scalable models on the market, all the while demonstrating acute process and customer understanding.
What you will do
As a process expert data scientist, you will:
- Be part of a field application pair, assisted by a data scientist in building and delivering predictive models to customers
- Provide deep understanding of the process we are modelling
- Understand customer data and perform deep data exploration to select the variables that are most impactful to predict the quality of the product
- Wrangle data received
- Interact with customers (process engineers, innovation teams, project managers…) to understand the context and advocate your models
- Contribute to the general R&D initiatives of Lynceus
- Take part in model deployment, working together with our ML Engineers
What you will get
Working at Lynceus has a lot of advantages:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Equity compensation with early valuation
- Acquisition of various types of experience: ML, physics, industrial world, relationship with customers, ops and DataEng
- A choice of brand new laptops
- Awesome office in the heart of Paris
- Meals & transportation refund
What we’re looking for
Candidates should have the following qualities:
- Experience in analysing semiconductor production data
- Capacity to lead technical communication with customers
- Desire to build physics-driven ML models
- Autonomous, hard working, team-oriented and fast learning
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a high paced environment
- Fluent in English
The following would be considered as an advantage, but is not required:
- Python coding skills
- Experience in Machine Learning
- Previous experience in innovation with industrial partners