- Software, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, SaaS / Cloud Services
- < 15 employees
Lead Software Engineer
- Permanent contract
- Salary: €65K
- Possible full remote
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: Not specified
Who are they?
Lynceus is building the first predictive OS for manufacturers. They use manufacturing data and process comprehension to predict the performance of goods and systems within factories. They eventually aim to integrate within the process control tools, and allow for powerful simulations of new process steps.
Semiconductor manufacturing is their first market, but they are also relevant for most high added-value manufacturing, with use cases proven in LED, battery, biopharma and chemical industries.
What you will do
As a Lead Software engineer, you will join the Engineering team to:
- Own the development, deployment and monitoring of our quality prediction platform
- Provide flexible, performant and highly available machine learning model serving on edge computing devices
- Contribute to an architecture to handle industrial machine parameters and environment data at scale
- Work with our machine learning team to automate and optimize our processes
- Interact directly with our customers via product workflows and customer support
- Visit semiconductor and pharmaceutical factories
- 3+ years of hands-on software engineering
- Willingness to build from scratch
- Track-record of developing and deploying product that scaled
- Agile and iterative mindset
- Comfort in providing customer support
- Ability to receive and integrate customer feedback
- Introduction call
- Tech and management interview
- Founders meeting
- Reference calls
Interested in this offer?
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter