- FinTech / InsurTech, Finance, SaaS / Cloud Services
- View website
Libeo is the leader of payment between small and medium-sized companies in France and Europe.
We allow entrepreneurs to pay all their supplier invoices in one click without an IBAN and without having to connect to their bank.
And thus give them back the time to focus on what really matters to them.
In 4 years, Libeo has been a huge success:
- Already 300,000 companies in the Libeo network.
- 26M(Є) raised.
- International investors with solid fintech experience.
- A team of 85 people.
- A technology that we are the only one to offer in Europe.
Learning by doing: In our team, we strive for excellence every day. The way we avoid it is by constantly asking ourselves the question, “Can I do better?”
Be impactful every day!: What I produce has an impact on Libeo, the product, the customers and the team. I create value every day.
Moving forward together in a joyful spirit: At Libeo, we are first and foremost a close-knit team that thrives on making progress together.
Our team spirit ensures that we build on each other’s strengths and trust each other as Libeo continues its rapid growth, all the while having fun and being passionate about what we do.
What they are looking for
To accelerate our growth and respond to a strong market traction, we are looking for talents to strengthen the Libeo team.
If you want to live an entrepreneurial and human adventure and participate in the growth of a FinTech? Join us!
Good to know
In addition to revolutionizing B2B payments, if you join us, you can count on:
- Strong Package + BSPCE
- Remote Friendly
- 1 night + 1 trip per month (in Paris) for the one who needs to come
- For France: Henner insurance, Ticket Restaurant, 50% of transport fees (like Navigo)
- Top-notch equipment (mac M1)
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Libeons and we want them to progress on their journey at Libeo.
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity.
- Awesome office in the center of Paris
- Monday Breakfast : All-hands meeting! We start the week by sharing our recent achievements and upcoming objectives.
- Every Monday : Cross teams skill-sharing sessions.
- Team Demo: One Friday every two weeks, we discover new product features all together.
- Get together events: share a drinks every Thursday at the office
- Off-site & Regular Team Events.