- SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 15 to 50 employees
Growth Manager (M/F)
- Permanent contract
- Salary between €43K and €55K
- Occasional remote authorized
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: > 3 years
Who are they?
lempire is a group of passionate and curious individuals who have this healthy obsession with building the world’s finest products and helping entrepreneurs around the globe to grow profitable and successful businesses.
The mantra we live by: Keep growing!
Want to step inside the lempire’s world?
Our most famous product, lemlist, changed the way people do outreach. Cold Email and LinkedIn Masterclasses have generated millions of dollars for B2B businesses, startups, and agencies worldwide. There’s also lempod, the tool that we sold in 2020, which helped thousands of people grow their LinkedIn profiles. And recently, lempire acquired Taplio and Tweet Hunter 👉 https://blog.lempire.com/how-i-turn-my-middle-school-mate-into-a-multi-millionaire/
We’re looking for a Growth Manager passionate about social media and personal branding to join the team and work on our newly acquired products: Taplio and Tweet Hunter.
As Growth Manager, you are responsible for the growth of the product, focusing heavily on improvements you can make to the acquisition, onboarding and retention of users.
As a passionate person about social media and personal branding, you understand how to leverage those channels to deliver business results.
Lead efforts on user acquisition and retention, both inside and outside of Taplio and Tweet Hunter, including:
- Setting up campaigns and collaborations with key partners
- Managing the SEA agency
- Making improvements to the landing page
- Creating written content such as emails or social media posts
- Identifying small product improvements that can impact user satisfaction
Coordinate communications between product and marketing teams:
- Making sure communication about each new feature is properly implemented on the website and shared on social media and through emails
Cut out bad channels and scale the good ones:
- Use Google Analytics and Amplitude to measure the effectiveness of every channel
- Scale top-performing channels
💰 43K€ - 55K€ + bonuses
⛺️ Based in Paris with ability to work from home 2 days a week
🏝 Vacations: 25 days per year
📈 Profit sharing: When lempire wins, all team members share the profits
💻 Gear: Get a laptop + tools and equipment you need for your job
✈️ Team building: We all meet once per year at really cool places around the world (you can check our video here ;) )
🤓 Bat(wo)man fund: Your dedicated budget for learning and development
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a growth marketing position
- You’re a great communicator, and you’re completely bilingual. You’ll communicate with French people and international people.
- You’re both rigorous and creative, you like having ideas, seeing them through, and measuring their impact
- You’re more than familiar with the following tool categories: newsletter tools (ex: Mailchimp), email outreach tools (ex: lemlist), landing page tools (ex: Webflow), automation tools (ex: Zapier), design tools (ex: Figma).
- You’re an excellent copywriter (in English).
- You love social media. You’ve attempted (and perhaps even succeeded) in building a personal brand on a professional network like LinkedIn.
- You have 1+ years of experience working in a marketing team for a SaaS product.
- First call (approx. 15min) with marketing team member
- Regular interview with the marketing team about your background, skills and motivations
- Case study
- Final interview with head of marketing & founder