- SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 15 to 50 employees
Community Growth Manager
- Permanent contract
- Starting date:
- Salary between €38 and €50
- Occasional remote authorized
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: > 2 years
Who are they?
lempire is a group of passionate and curious individuals who have this healthy obsession with building the world’s finest products and helping entrepreneurs around the globe to grow profitable and successful businesses.
The mantra we live by: Keep growing!
Want to step inside the lempire’s world?
Our most famous product, lemlist, changed the way people do outreach. Cold Email and LinkedIn Masterclasses have generated millions of dollars for B2B businesses, startups, and agencies worldwide. There’s also lempod, the tool that we sold in 2020, which helped thousands of people grow their LinkedIn profiles. And recently, lempire acquired Taplio and Tweet Hunter 👉 https://blog.lempire.com/how-i-turn-my-middle-school-mate-into-a-multi-millionaire/
If you want to participate in building the future of the sales world, if you love meeting new people and animating communities to help entrepreneurs and businesses grow successfully, then keep reading.
You’ll build the future of our lemlist family with hundreds of people growing a business from all around the world and from any industry: entrepreneurs, sales reps, agencies, etc.
We’re looking for passionnate people who will help us make the lemlist family the biggest and most active business community in the word 🌎
Your main missions will be:
- Preparation and organization (settings, slides, etc.)
- Follow-up post event (communication and relationships with guests)
- Organization of community challenges every quarter
- Manage from A to Z the weekly newsletter sent to 10K+ people
- Manage from A to Z lemlister of the week, lemlister of the month, lemlister of the year page (identify lemlisters, reach out to them, create content, distribute, etc.)
For all these missions, your stack of tools will be: Circle, Figma, Google slides, Webflow, Customer.io, Zapier, ChatGPT, social media.
Your first weeks
Phase 1: week-1 (Onboarding)
- Deep dive into the vision and the mission of lempire
- Full audit on our community and what has been done so far
- Learn the in and outs of event distribution
- Full audit of our products
- Start working on an action plan for the next weeks
Phase 2: week-2 to week-3
- Start organizing your first events in the community
- Send your first newsletter to the community
- Launch outbound campaigns to network with future members of the community
- Take over all day to day tasks in the community
Phase 3: week-4+
- Book and organized your 4 first event
- Identify & distribute 2 lemlisters of the week
- Start implementing an acquisition funnel for the community
- Leverage external communities
- Full ownership of the community
- Prepare action plan for quartely challenge #1
Our focus with perks and benefits is to offer everything teammates need to do their best, healthiest work and keep developing their craft.
💰 Annual salary : 38K - 50K
⛺️ Paris-based position, with the opportunity to work remotely 2-3 days per week, as well as the possibility to work from anywhere for short periods of time
🏝 Vacations: 25 days per year
📈 Profit sharing: When lempire wins, all team members share the profits
💻 Gear: Get a laptop + tools and equipment you need for your job
✈️ Team building: We all meet once per year at a really cool place around the world (you can check our video here ;) )
🤓 Bat(wo)man fund: Your dedicated budget for learning and development
You are ambitious and you want to work in a creative and challenging environment. You have at least 2 years of experience in growing a community, sales, growth (ideally in a fast-growing startup) or an entrepreneurship experience.
- You are a doer and know how to lead by example
- You are capable of creating engagement among people with a healthy energy
- You are completely able to work autonomously and you can adapt to change
- You are driven by meeting and helping people
- You love communities and you understand how powerful being a “connector” can be
- You are creative and believe that you can always challenge the status quo
- You understand that planning is necessary but that changing a plan is part of the game
- You’re fluent in English (near native-level) both speaking and writing
Nice to have
- You’ve already used lempire’s products, or you understand the ins and outs of the products
- You’re familiar with our stack of tools (Circle, Figma, Google slides, Webflow, Customer.io, Zapier, ChatGPT, social media).
- You’ve watched “The Office” multiple times
- Interview with Simon, our Chief Business Officer
- Technical test
- Interview with Kevin, our Head of Growth