KYC Team Leader
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 4 ans
- FinTech / InsurTech
- De 50 à 250 salariés
KYC Team Leader
Cette offre a été pourvue !
French #Fintech Lemon Way is a European accredited Payment Institution for the new economy and operates over 29+ countries.
Lemon Way processes payments for marketplaces and crowdfunding platforms, by providing duly compliant payment services: KYC, crediting, fraud detection. We also secure funds and payments through a high-standard and high-performing product fully adaptable to our customer needs.
Descriptif du poste
[WANTED] As KYC Team Leader, directly reporting to the Head of Customer Success & KYC, you will be in charge of:
- Managing and having oversight of the day to day productivity of the KYC team (local and remote), in order to ensure the daily workload is completed in a timely manner
- Performing the review and validation of documents
- Co-ordinating quality reviews to ensure team members are conducting processing of roles accurately, escalating issues where identified etc.
- Managing, motivating and developing staff: you role is to provide constructive feedback, appraisal, coaching, and training to individuals
- Representing the team at internal/external meetings and providing assistance and guidance to the team
- Acting as a central point of contact for the team and an escalation point if any issues are noted with files under process
- Ensuring that items are processed within the agreed cut off times and all items are reviewed in a timely manner/within SLA
- Undertaking a proactive role in any ongoing projects as required including system development and testing.
The KYC Team Leader will also lead new solutions projects, liaising with different potential solutions providers, product and IT teams, managing end-to-end projects and working closely with the Head of Client Success & KYC.
- You are a real team player with a deep sense of collaboration but also are comfortable working autonomously
- You are able to manage your time effectively and prioritize workload in a fast and competitive environment
- You are known for your good organizational and project management skills
- You ideally have a strong appetite for the world of e-commerce and/or payment
- You are fluent in French and English. An other European language is a plus!
- Previous people management experience
- Good understanding of the regulatory framework associated with the LCB FT/Compliance/KYC knowledge
- Externally recognised qualifications in relation to AML and Customer Due Diligence are preferable.
- Contract type: CDI (Full Time - Permanent Employment Contract)
- Headquarters and location : Paris (Rue du Sentier)
- Start Date: when you’ll be ready – the soonest.
Découvrez l'équipe de Lemon Way
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn