- Permanent contract
- > 2 years
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Permanent contract
- > 2 years
We are entering a new era of AI, interested?
Our mission at Kili is to help F1000 (Safran, Credit Agricole, Bureau Veritas..) and scale-up (VitaDX, Jellysmack…) clients to industrialize their AI projects into production.
The company secured over $30 million from tier 1 VCs (Serena Capital, Headline, Balderton) with support from top business angels (CEO Algolia, CEO Datadog, and others..). Therefore, Kili is on its way to scale up aggressively to the global market with the best data annotation solution.
Who are we looking for?
- A self-starter. You like to understand the expected outcome, get the context, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done.
- Highly organized individual with a personal method to manage multiple competing priorities without falling behind
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new business customers, their business needs, and technologies.
- A creative problem solver. Seek to optimize the delivery of quality solutions across parallel business initiatives.
- A compassionate communicator. Strive to uplift your team through positive and encouraging feedback.
- A lifelong learner. Choose growth over comfort, and you are committed to your development.
What you’ll own
As a member of the Sales Ops team, you will directly contribute to optimizing the speed and efficiency of the Sales team at Kili. You will act as the primary Salesforce Administrator, while also managing other sales/marketing tools that integrate with the platform. You’ll maintain and streamline integrations both between tools, constantly improve data quality, relentlessly focus on automation, and maintain detailed documentation. You can work with a high degree of autonomy, quickly identify systems-related bottlenecks, and leverage best practices and past experience to design scalable solutions. Top candidates will come from B2B backgrounds where they have seen rapid growth and scale.
Your key responsabilities at Kili will be:
- Develop a thorough understanding of our business processes and goals, with a strong focus on Sales & Customer Success.
- Analyse and translate of the needs of internal users (implementation projects, improvements, support). Challenge these needs to obtain the best solution
- Manage all SFDC processes including, but not limited to custom object/field creation and maintenance, validations, data architecture, workflow and process automation, user profiles and permission sets, role hierarchy, and 3rd party integrations.
- Aspire for continuous improvement by redefining unofficial, disorganized processes into feature enhancements in Salesforce.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation for all sales & CSM processes.
- Assist in data cleansing projects and help implement standard methodologies for ongoing data integrity.
- Train, raise awareness and organize workshops for the team.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator or close role in a B2B company, preferably in SaaS
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Highly analytical, solution oriented
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Relentless attitude towards process improvement
- Strong organizational, project management, and analytical skills
- Early-stage experience in a fast past, high growth company
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Finance, Math, or other relevant subject areas
- Salesforce Administrator certification, Advanced Administrator (or working towards Advanced Administrator)
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn