Johnson & Johnson
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech, Health, Cosmetics
- From 250 to 2000 employees
Senior Acuvue Account Manager, Moravia
- Permanent contract
- Education: 3 years of college
- Experience: > 2 years
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Johnson & Johnson was founded at the end of the 19th century by three Johnson brothers. Originally a family business with fourteen employees, established in 1886 and located in a building of an ex-wallpaper factory in New Jersey, the company had a clear vision to improve medical care on all levels, a vision that drives Johnson & Johnson forward even today, over hundred and thirty years later.
Since then, the company that started with the production of surgical sutures and sterile gauzes has become the healthcare industry leader. Every day, Johnson & Johnson products affect the lives of more than one billion people around the world. The company brings the results of the latest scientific research to the patients and customers to improve their lives, one person at a time. All Johnson & Johnson employees globally are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Responsible for independent customers and delivering sales targets in designated area – Moravia. Providing business care to customers and ensuring company products distribution (presence) in individual outlets. Delivering professional education and training to Eye Care Specialists, discovering and meeting customer needs. Prepares sales reports and documents as required. Relays relevant market information to management.
Responsible for selected Top Accounts in Czech Republic. Providing business care to customers and ensuring company products distribution (presence) in individual outlets. Providing input to sales forecast and submits to management. Prepares sales reports and documents as required. Identifies customers’ needs and sets Joint Business Plans with assigned customers to drive the common business growth. Recommends areas for future growth. Relays relevant market information to management.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies according to the strategic plan and regional specifics
- Regular visits with the Eye Care Professionals (ECPs)
- Participate on regular congresses and events, presenting Vision Care´s product portfolio
- Deliver education and training towards ECPs
- Build relationship with KOLs and VIP clients
- Planning, analyzing, sales territory management
- Cooperation with colleagues responsible for another region
- Independent leadership of own territory
- Accurate reporting of sales results to management
- Provide sales forecast for selected customers
- Set, implement, and evaluate Joint Business plans with selected customers
- Other task/duties set by line manager
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- University degree
- B2 English speaking & writing
- Native level of Czech/Slovak language
- Min 2 years’ experience in Sales, preferably in an international company, pharmaceutical/life science/optical industry is a plus
- Excellent selling skills with strong drive to performance
- Advanced computer knowledge (MS Office)
- Good communicator/presenter
- Driving license