- Media, Television & Film Production
- From 250 to 2000 employees
Video editor (Creator Program) M/F - Freelance Mission [France]
- Possible full remote
Since its creation in 2016, Jellysmack has experienced a meteoric rise and quickly established itself as one of the most dynamic and creative video content creators of his generation. Our mission is to empower the best video creators to achieve the success they deserve, always with the goal of entertaining, learning, and connecting people to their passion, only with positive content!
Jellysmack makes 9 billion views each month on different platforms, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok. First of all thanks to our in-house creators whom you certainly know (Oh My Goal, Beauty Studio or Gamology). We use our own technology which analyzes billions of data, to detect the best subjects and develop the best videos on each platform.
The second thing we are doing is forging partnerships with content creators to help them distribute their content on all platforms and explosively develop their audiences everywhere on social networks. Today we work with more than a hundred creators, both very large
creators with tens of millions of followers, and with creators who are just starting out but with
Jellysmack’s success is not only reflected in the numbers or in our extraordinary growth. But also because our 350 Jellysmackers perfectly embody our values:
- Agility: Quick feet, quick minds, we adapt, adjust, and thrive no matter what challenges we face.
- Innovation: We always strive for more, thinking about how we can improve, reinvent, push further.
- Stand Out: We come in all shapes and sizes, we’re unconventional, pro-active, fresh, and enlight what’s special.
- Positivity: We always look at the brighter side of life and create optimistic, wholesome, and sometimes cringe content.
And because Jellysmack is always looking to improve, we’re looking for new engaged team members who also embody these values. Those hoping to join the adventure should also be able to bring both boldness and efficiency to the table along with ambition and a strong sense of team spirit.
Giving a voice to our fans in a spirit of sharing and positive energy is more than just our goal;it’s our passion.
Share, grow, and evolve alongside us.
As a Video editor within the Creator Program, you are responsible for the creation and production of content. You will be using your language skills and technical video editing ability to edit and produce some of the biggest social video content, working with creators, community managers and content strategists, to ensure consistent output of content on the pages you will manage.
- Think outside of the box and innovate on social media.
- Implement new ideas and collaborate with your team to come up with the best solutions.
- Continue growing the Creator Program, and test new content creators on multiple social media platforms.
Your principal assignments will include:
- Create dynamic videos for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat or YouTube
- Adding editorial understanding to the production of each video
- Finding the most effective ways to adapt content from YouTube to Facebook
- Testing and launching new pages
- Using data analysis to maximize video performance
- Finding new and exciting formats content on social media
- Have experience in editing, especially for social media platforms
- Are passionate about video content on social media and interested in investing in an ambitious project
- Have a native or near native French level both spoken and written
- Perfectly master Adobe Premiere Pro or similar software
- Are extremely well-versed in social media platforms (including YouTube) and know the various codes for videos on each platform
- Have a deep understanding of sourcing, copyright, research and analytics
- Are creative, persistent, curious, flexible and hard-working.
1/ video editing test
2/ video interview with the Creator Program team (Lead video editor + Recruiter)
3/ In the final interview you be will tested on your English level
Meet the Jellysmack team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn