This position was filled!
Who are they?
As a product of Sitel Group, innso is a Customer Engagement Management (CEM) platform that delivers real operational efficiency and an optimized customer experience. Designed by operations, for operations and using a deep knowledge of the customer experience, the innso platform simplifies communication for customers and contact center teams in enterprises and large corporations through simple and flexible applications.
They are looking for talents interested in building a platform that meets the challenges of digital customer relations: omnichannel, social networks, gamification, chatbots, mobile, semantic analysis and real-time analytics.
Their values: team spirit, autonomy, conviviality and agility.
Let’s start by discovering the innso’s product, culture and vision:
Rencontrez Nicolas, CEO
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for an UX Designer wishing to participate in the development of our products. You will work in collaboration and transversally with our product & development teams to contribute to the strategic UX vision, design and user experience of our platforms.
- Audit and analyze our users’ needs and translating them into potential solutions: benchmark, interview, field observation, user path and personas.
- Design a new path or a new functionality from A to Z: wireframing, prototyping and mockup.
- Lead ideation and co-design workshops, internally and externally.
- Evaluate the proposed solutions or the existing interfaces: audit, user tests and KPIs.
- Edit the UX guidelines of our products (design system) by mastering the specificities of each platform.
- Set up a UX culture in collaboration with other UX/UI designer(s) and product owners/managers who also drive our UX topics.
- Work as a close team with the developers in the framework of an Agile method (Scrum).
How we work
Driven by the Agile Scrum method, we are organized in squads of 6-8 people featuring a Product Owner, a Lead Developer (acting as a Scrum Master), Developers (frontend & backend) and QA Engineers. On top of them, our DevOps Engineers and UI/UX Designers are working transversally for all squads.
Our full technical stack
What we offer
💰 Attractive salary package, including profit-sharing schemes and remote work allowance.
💻 Flexible remote work policy, with a minimum of 3 days per month to be spent at the office.
📌 Central location of our Paris office - 50 boulevard Haussmann, close to Opéra (RER A - Auber).
🥗 Meal tickets of 9.50€ each, with a company’s contribution of 60%.
🌴 12 days of RTT per year (additional rest days) on top of the regular 25 paid leave.
👪 Competitive health insurance plan with the option to register partner and children at no extra cost.
🚌 50% of public transportation fees reimbursed by the company.
🚲 Mileage allowance for bicycles.
🎁 Benefits for social & cultural activities (up to 745 €/year for a single person without children with 1 year of seniority): Vouchers for Christmas gifts, holidays, culture and sports. Access to an online platform for discount shopping.
- 5 years minimum experience as a UX Designer on desktop and mobile web applications.
- Fluent English and French (spoken and written).
- Proven ability to interact with technical and business experts.
- Proactive and able to make proposals to implement good design thinking practices.
Nice to have
- Strong capacity for organisation and autonomy.
- Past professional experience in a publishing company or in an agile context.
- Team player, curious with remarkable listening and teaching capacities.
- You like to convince, debate, challenge and be challenged.
- Meet our recruitment specialist to ensure alignment between our job offer and your professional project, expectations, mobility, availability, etc.
- Meet our Product Designer to focus on the job skills and see how you could work together.
- Go through a home exercise (estimated duration: 2-3h, to be completed within a week) followed by a debriefing session with our Product Designer and QA/Product Manager.