- 3 years of college
- 3 years of college
This position was filled!
Founded in 2013 by two PhDs in Artificial Intelligence, Heuritech is changing the paradigm for AI in fashion. Using trend forecasting technology, Heuritech empowers brands to better anticipate demand, manage inventory, produce sustainably, connect with consumers, and pull ahead of the competition.
With 45 employees, Heuritech has an office in Paris, with clients in the luxury, fashion, and sports industries, including Louis Vuitton, Havaianas, Moncler, and more.
Heuritech is backed by French VCs Elaia and Serena, as well as private investors. With 4M€ fundraising in 2019.
Brands can marry the magic of data and creativity to plan collections with more efficiency and confidence. We walk hand-in-hand with designers, merchandisers, and marketers toward their digital transformation for a more streamlined and sustainable fashion industry by better planning collections to address consumer desires and avoid overstock and waste.
Our clients: Louis Vuitton, Dior, adidas, Paco Rabanne, Moncler, Havainas, Joe Fresh, Landmark…
You will be part of the Delivery team which is the bridge between our Fashion experts and our tech teams.
Ensure smooth Delivery team operation flows
- In the Delivery team, we are managing different types of processes, you will need to make sure that the execution is going well between all the actors
- Coordinate each steps of process flows
- Make sure to deliver in a timely manner
- Make sure to alert the right stakeholders when an issue occurs
- Be able to challenge and rethink existing processes if need be
Recommendations & reporting
- Assist Operation manager in data reporting of our AI algorithms performance
- Provide synthetic recommendations & overview to the team
Service-provider relationship management
- Coordinate and handle the relationship with a service-provider company
- Supervise the quality of the contractors delivery
- Manage diverse rituals with the service-provider
- Ensure a good, healthy and long-term relationship
You will like this job if:
- You are looking for a final year internship starting in December-Jan 2022
- Business school or engineering student
- You have a strong interest for process flows / supply chain
- You are extremely structured and organised
- You had a previous experience in project management in a start-up or similar fast paced environment
- Enthusiastic, you like learning new things through collaboration
- You have great communication skills, indeed the Delivery team is at the center of various interactions from tech to business teams
- Comfortable working in an English-speaking environment, the team is composed of Foreigner workers and you will have to speak English on a daily basis
- Interested in Fashion and / or Artificial Intelligence
1st interview: To meet each other and see if there is a match
2nd interview: Case study with the team
3rd interview: Final decision
Meet the team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn