GLOBAL SAVINGS GROUP
- IT / Digital, E-commerce, AdTech / MarTech
- From 250 to 2000 employees
Software Engineer in Test (m/f/d)
- Permanent contract
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: Not specified
This position was filled!
Who are they?
We are the Global Savings Group, the leading European Commerce Content platform focusing on the delivery of consumer rewards, cashback, savings opportunities, and shopping content.
Founded in 2012, we began our journey towards becoming the leading commerce content platform. After having specialized in the couponing sector, we extended our product portfolio with Pouch, our new shopping assistant, in 2018. In early 2020 we expanded again as iGraal, France’s biggest cash-back player, also became a proud part of the Global Savings Group family.
Our fast-growing team of more than 500 tech enthusiasts, online marketers, account managers and editors today funnels more than 3 million purchases every month.
By assisting millions of consumers to make smarter purchasing decisions, we enable our partners to reach high-intent users at scale in 20+ markets around the world. We operate 100+ digital assets with the world’s leading publishers, helping them to monetize on their digital platforms.
What we offer...
- A culture that cherishes your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives, and methodologies
- Healthy and safe work environment enrolled into a hybrid working model with the flexibility of working from home or from the office
- Possibility to work up to 6 weeks per year from all over the globe
- Local and international get-togethers - subject to local Covid-19 regulations
You will work for our Connect tribe, which builds and operates interconnected shopping platforms for our B2B partners (e.g. CNN, Elpais, Business Insider, Focus Online, DailyMail, Microsoft, etc.). Connect aspires to be “the customer's easy, fair, and caring shopping partner from discovery to purchase”. We focus on helping consumers to make the best purchasing decision through shopping recommendations, product comparisons, reviews, deals, and coupons. The tribe traces its origins back to 2012 and operates across 21 markets in Europe, North America, APAC, and Latin America.
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer in Test (m/f/d) to join our Engineering team in our office in Berlin. Our Product and Technology team is autonomous and co-functional, operating in an agile environment with a customer focus. Our engineers, product managers, designers, QA, and analysts target outcomes rather than outputs, using OKRs to deliver our vision. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Collaborate with supportive colleagues, sharing experience and expertise, as we strive to deliver great savings to our customers
- Tackle highly challenging testing problems that solve real-world needs to deliver demonstrable value using the latest technology
- Work in a talented and passionate team in a friendly and informal environment spending most of your day writing code or building services to test software applications whilst demoing and teaching others
- Be involved in inception to delivery of various features and products on an ambitious and challenging product roadmap
- Oversee and review the daily deliverables to ensure compliance with high-quality standards
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions with presentations and exposure to tasks that help practice new technologies
- Mentor and share best practice, tools and frameworks with the wider development and quality engineering community
- Create and execute a test plan for all our projects and releases
- Do technical design reviews, code reviews and provide guidance to developers
- Identify risk areas and/or gather requirements
We are a match if you are:
- A hands-on experienced Software Engineer in Test
- Able to code automated test approaches for single page applications written with React JS and web services & serverless (Service oriented architecture)
- Experienced in implementing continuous integration & delivery pipelines
- People skilled when working with developers, quality engineers, managers and non-technical areas of a business
- Knowledgable in Quality Engineering/Assurance and applying this to websites, mobile applications and web services
- Proficient in building and hosting frameworks, tools and services from scratch
- Professional in basic cloud computing architecture and services offered by cloud computing providers
- Data-driven, with an experimental mindset and a thirst for delivery
- Experienced in implementing non-functional test techniques
- Focused on engineering excellence using database technologies for querying data
- Experienced in using Git to version control code
Are you up for it?
Send us your CV in English.
Any questions? Get in touch with Samia.
GLOBAL SAVINGS GROUP
Interested in this offer?
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter