GLOBAL SAVINGS GROUP
- IT / Digital, E-commerce, AdTech / MarTech
- From 250 to 2000 employees
PPC/SEA Intern (m/f/d)
- Permanent contract
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: Not specified
Who are they?
We are the Global Savings Group, the leading European Commerce Content platform focusing on the delivery of consumer rewards, cashback, savings opportunities, and shopping content.
Founded in 2012, we began our journey towards becoming the leading commerce content platform. After having specialized in the couponing sector, we extended our product portfolio with Pouch, our new shopping assistant, in 2018. In early 2020 we expanded again as iGraal, France’s biggest cash-back player, also became a proud part of the Global Savings Group family.
Our fast-growing team of more than 500 tech enthusiasts, online marketers, account managers and editors today funnels more than 3 million purchases every month.
By assisting millions of consumers to make smarter purchasing decisions, we enable our partners to reach high-intent users at scale in 20+ markets around the world. We operate 100+ digital assets with the world’s leading publishers, helping them to monetize on their digital platforms.
What we offer:
- A culture that cherishes your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives, and methodologies
- Healthy and safe work environment enrolled into a hybrid working model with the flexibility of working from home or from the office
- Possibility to work up to 6 weeks per year from all over the globe
- Local and international get-togethers - subject to local Covid-19 regulations
We are currently looking for a PPC/SEA Intern(m/f/d) for 6 months to join our Global Marketing Team. Our Performance Marketing Team contributes to the growth and profitability of the company by managing campaigns on paid marketing channels. Performance Marketing specialists use their complementary skills to target the best audiences and meet advertising needs quickly and cost-efficiently. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Develop robust knowledge of PPC/SEA Performance Marketing channel
- Take on full responsibility for operational channel and campaign management for selected countries by using different tools like Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Google Analytics
- Be responsible for setting up search advertising campaigns, optimizing ROI/ROAS, conducting AB tests, analyzing campaign data and optimizing ads, keywords, bids and landing pages
- Proactively contribute towards channel development by analyzing and evaluating various challenging factors
- Communicate actively with global and local stakeholders to drive channel and market performance forward
- Use A/B testing, market research and competitor analysis to drive decision making and innovation within the team
We are a match if you have...
- First experience in Performance Marketing (SEA/PPC)
- A university degree in Business Administration, Economics,or equivalent experience
- A striking analytical mindset and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, and you enjoy working within a team and also effectively collaborating with various stakeholders on a regular basis
Are you up for it?
Send us your CV in English.
Get in touch with Christelle today.
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter