GLOBAL SAVINGS GROUP
- IT / Digital, E-commerce, AdTech / MarTech
- From 250 to 2000 employees
Office Manager (Part-Time) (m/f/d)
- Permanent contract
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: Not specified
This position was filled!
Who are they?
We are the Global Savings Group, the leading European Commerce Content platform focusing on the delivery of consumer rewards, cashback, savings opportunities, and shopping content.
Founded in 2012, we began our journey towards becoming the leading commerce content platform. After having specialized in the couponing sector, we extended our product portfolio with Pouch, our new shopping assistant, in 2018. In early 2020 we expanded again as iGraal, France’s biggest cash-back player, also became a proud part of the Global Savings Group family.
Our fast-growing team of more than 500 tech enthusiasts, online marketers, account managers and editors today funnels more than 3 million purchases every month.
By assisting millions of consumers to make smarter purchasing decisions, we enable our partners to reach high-intent users at scale in 20+ markets around the world. We operate 100+ digital assets with the world’s leading publishers, helping them to monetize on their digital platforms.
What we offer...
- A culture that cherishes your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives, and methodologies
- A healthy and safe work environment enrolled into a hybrid working model with the flexibility of working from home or from the office
- Local and international get-togethers - subject to local Covid-19 regulations
We are currently looking for an Office Manager (Part-Time) (m/f/d) to join our office in London. The Office Manager (15-20 hours a week) makes sure our London office runs smoothly. You will be the heart of our office, and the one who supports internal and external parties with all matters regarding the office. This includes a wide range of responsibilities, like: BHV regulations, celebrating birthdays, party planning, on and off-boarding, and office supplies. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Be the voice, face and heart of our company in London, UK
- Drive, and be responsible for all office management tasks in the headquarter in London, UK
- Be responsible for your own projects like comparing vendor contracts
- Plan, organize and execute all in-house company events together with the team
- Create rewarding moments on special days, like birthdays, anniversaries or holidays
- Coordinate with our other Office Managers from other offices to harmonize processes
- Act as a contact person for landlord of the UK office
We are a match if you have...
- Organizational talent, reliability, and an independent way of working
- A friendly, caring personality and an open ear for the needs of others
- A passion for getting projects moving
- Hands-on and initiative personality
- Language skills: fluent in English and other European Language is a plus
- Experience in office management (would be a plus)
GLOBAL SAVINGS GROUP
Interested in this offer?
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter