GLOBAL SAVINGS GROUP
- IT / Digital, E-commerce, AdTech / MarTech
- From 250 to 2000 employees
IT Operations Engineer
- Permanent contract
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: Not specified
This position was filled!
Who are they?
We are the Global Savings Group, the leading European Commerce Content platform focusing on the delivery of consumer rewards, cashback, savings opportunities, and shopping content.
Founded in 2012, we began our journey towards becoming the leading commerce content platform. After having specialized in the couponing sector, we extended our product portfolio with Pouch, our new shopping assistant, in 2018. In early 2020 we expanded again as iGraal, France’s biggest cash-back player, also became a proud part of the Global Savings Group family.
Our fast-growing team of more than 500 tech enthusiasts, online marketers, account managers and editors today funnels more than 3 million purchases every month.
By assisting millions of consumers to make smarter purchasing decisions, we enable our partners to reach high-intent users at scale in 20+ markets around the world. We operate 100+ digital assets with the world’s leading publishers, helping them to monetize on their digital platforms.
What we offer...
- A culture that cherishes your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives, and methodologies
- A healthy and safe work environment enrolled into a hybrid working model with the flexibility of working from home or from the office
- Ability to work up to 6 weeks per year from all over the globe
- Visa support
We are currently looking for an IT Operations / IT Support Engineer (m/f/d) to join our IT Operations Team focused on the employee's tools & services requests.
We are the technical heart of the company, providing the employee IT infrastructure and maintaining it. We are not only solving tickets, we are also responsible for evolving the IT landscape, experimenting with new services, and getting the most out of the systems we are using. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Be managing our central systems (Atlassian, Google, OneLogin, Slack, Keeper)
- Creating new processes as needed and improving existing ones
- Be managing our Asset Management tool (Hardware, Tools, and Services)
- Be working on solution findings and execution
- Be the contact person for any kind of technical inquiry by email, ticket system, or slack from our customers all around the world
- Manage our knowledge base (e.g. Confluence)
- Train yourself constantly with online training, fairs, and certificates
- Achieve a high customer satisfaction level
We are a match if you have...
- Good Knowledge of Atlassian and its tools(Jira, Confluence)
- Familiarity with IT On / Off-boarding processes
- Familiarity with processes documentation
- The ability to stay calm and professional
- The ability to work independently and structured in an international environment
- A good discipline, team spirit, and self-motivation
- Fluent English language skills (spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of standard cloud-based mainstream services (like Google Apps) and comparable tools
- Knowledge of LAN, firewall, the concept of a network switch, router, and wireless AP's, it’s a Plus.
Are you up for it?
Send us your CV in English.
Any questions? Get in touch with Priya today.
GLOBAL SAVINGS GROUP
Interested in this offer?
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter